Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   shes pulling herself up (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58069)

MamaMel 11-01-2006 12:30 PM

shes pulling herself up

My DD. On everything. Shes not even 8 months yet. :cry: shes going to be walking soon

sesa70 11-01-2006 01:16 PM

Re: shes pulling herself up

Thats good news!

My dd is 11 months and has been doing this just over a month now. She seems to be generally about a month behind in everything. Its ok though, I think she's perfect! LOL!

9800Emily 11-01-2006 03:18 PM

My dd started pulling up at around 6 1/2 months. I though for sure she would be walking in a month or two, but now she is 10 months old and just starting to stand on her own. :hugs: Maybe she will take the slow and easy pace my dd did to starting to stand and ultimately walking. It seems like once dd is walking she will be a toddler and not my baby :cry: .

escapethevillage 11-01-2006 03:22 PM

No good can come of this. Knock her down!!!

iris0110 11-01-2006 03:53 PM

Quote:

:giggle:

Ds1 started pulling up at 6 months but didn't take his first steps until 12.5 months. He was such a cautious baby, but as soon as he could take two steps he was off across the room and then running in less than a month. Ds2 didn't start pulling up until about 7.5 months but he is a real bruiser. He took his first steps last week at just shy of 11months. I think he will be walking well before Thanksgiving. Why do they have to grow up so fast? :cry:

MamaMel 11-01-2006 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by escapethevillage (Post 417114)

:laugh: thats mean :razz:

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 11-01-2006 03:56 PM

aww they grow soo fast!:goodvibes:

Laniemel 11-04-2006 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by escapethevillage (Post 417114)

:spit: That's great! I was worried that dd might take her first step before dh got home since she starting trying a couple of weeks before. When she looked like she was gonna let go of the couch, I'd give a *gentle* poke with my finger and down she'd go. I know it sounds mean, but dh missed her birth, her first everything so I really wanted him to see this.

lovinlife 11-04-2006 05:28 PM

Mine's the same age, doing the same thing!! I thought he was really working on the crawling there, but now it's all about pulling up -- everywhere! Scares me to death!!