Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Feb (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   Help me stay calm, please. (Updated) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1228337)

CharlottesMom09 06-16-2011 06:58 AM

Help me stay calm, please. (Updated)

I've been spotting since mid-day yesterday, but since it's been brownish I wasn't really worried about it. This morning, I just feel off. Kinda crampy, and I have a feeling something isn't right, and I'm panicking. I talked with my MW's nurse so now I'm just waiting to see if I'm coming in to be checked today. If you have a reassuring story, I would really appreciate it.

A note: I would spot like this with DD after pelvic exams or DTD, but I haven't had either recently.

CharlottesMom09 06-16-2011 07:14 AM

Re: Help me stay calm, please.

Updating: I go in for an US and a Rhogam shot JIC later this morning.

EmmaLaurel 06-16-2011 07:19 AM

:hugs: thinking of you, mama. keep up posted. we have the same due date...

andyoly82 06-16-2011 07:22 AM

:hugs:let us know how it goes mama! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!!

*Andrea* SAHM to my little monkey Mason 18 months and wife to my hero and amazing soldier Chris! can't wait to meet our baby bean coming in Feb 2012!!

OneDayAtATime 06-16-2011 07:22 AM

Good luck mama! I had some bright red spotting for a day or so when I was about 8 weeks with my oldest son. I also had cramping on and off all throughout the first trimester with him. He's now a healthy 2 year old! I know a few of my friends that have had spotting in early pregnancy and everything turned out fine. Hope everything is okay!

cjslater1 06-16-2011 08:49 AM

Thinking of you.

Nickel+3 06-16-2011 09:23 AM

Thinking of you :hugs:

CharlottesMom09 06-16-2011 11:55 AM

Well, my US showed a good (but small) sac, but we couldn't see a yolk sac or any baby parts. It looked and measured normal for a 4w4d US, but I'm supposed to be 6w2d (6w0d by O date). The bleeding has stopped, but an OB in my MWs practice is testing my betas today and Saturday. I'll know the results Monday (so agonizingly far away!)

OB told me that it could be that I'm just earlier than I thought (Really hoping this is it, but I don't think so: My Chart), I could have an anembryonic pregnancy, or I could be nearing a MC. Thanks for all the sweet thoughts, and please keep them coming.

Another thing I've been thinking about: DD measured about a week behind at her 6w ultrasound, think it could just be normal for me? I'm really grasping for anything here.

Fitter 06-16-2011 12:08 PM

KUP Hun :hugs:

sk8nut 06-16-2011 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlottesMom09 (Post 13160632)
Well, my US showed a good (but small) sac, but we couldn't see a yolk sac or any baby parts. It looked and measured normal for a 4w4d US, but I'm supposed to be 6w2d (6w0d by O date). The bleeding has stopped, but an OB in my MWs practice is testing my betas today and Saturday. I'll know the results Monday (so agonizingly far away!)

OB told me that it could be that I'm just earlier than I thought (Really hoping this is it, but I don't think so: My Chart), I could have an anembryonic pregnancy, or I could be nearing a MC. Thanks for all the sweet thoughts, and please keep them coming.

Another thing I've been thinking about: DD measured about a week behind at her 6w ultrasound, think it could just be normal for me? I'm really grasping for anything here.

It could be that implantation takes longer for you and you really aren't as far along as you think. :pray: everything gets better!