Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In June (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   4 weeks and already sick??? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1303531)

Angelina 10-31-2011 08:25 PM

4 weeks and already sick???

I'm now 5 weeks. DD June 29th.

I've been sick already and have had sore breasts for 3 weeks!! I'm so bloated I'm on the hunt for pregnant pants. I have other symptoms that seem too early too. I don't remember this with my first pregnancy. . . .

KaleidoscopeEyes 10-31-2011 09:30 PM

Re: 4 weeks and already sick???

sounds about right. i feel like such a fat a$$ haha

KatrinaLoves 11-01-2011 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaleidoscopeEyes (Post 14040451)

Omg, lol.

And this is my first viable pregnancy, but so far I only have INSANELY sore breasts, heartburn (i always have it, so its just worse) and exhaustion at 5w4d. Nothing visible or nasty yet, but I've definitely known women who do get hit hard so early on. Just keep reminding yourself that it's a sign of healthy HcG levels! :-D

Dewberri 11-01-2011 07:21 AM

Oh yeah, mama :hugs: I get sore breasts as soon as implantation occurs! (7 DPO) this time around. :giggle: After that.. the fun just keeps comin' :giggle:

Only 11-01-2011 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaleidoscopeEyes (Post 14040451)

Add me to that list. I feel bloated and gross. Haha. Hot! :roflmbo:

canadianbakers 11-01-2011 09:08 AM

Yup, it's normal! I had terrible m/s with vomiting starting at exactly 4wks with my first pregnancy - actually it showed instead of AF that day, lol.
I didn't have much m/s, just some queasiness at times, with my boys. But this time I was in full-on feeling like crap mode just after I hit 5wks.

groovymum 11-01-2011 09:16 AM

I was sooo sick this time around. I'm on pregnancy 3 and I dont remember the sickness coming with them until 6 or so weeks. Right at 4 weeks with this one I felt like complete crap. Lame. However I 'm 9 weeks today and for the last week it has been much lighter. I started taking ginger capsules and puching crazy amounts of protein, and that has helped like crazy! Congrats on the pregnancy!

MT Momma 11-01-2011 03:24 PM

I felt everything sooner with #2 and #3... it's like my body says "here we go again!" and bam I'm pregnant everywhere :)

bigmamakelsey 11-01-2011 09:03 PM

Wait...if you're due June 29th you wouldn't be 4 weeks, you'd be almost 6. Prengnacy starts from your LMP, your fetal age is 4 weeks, but you're 6 weeks pregnant today! My EDD is June 29th also, if I counted from my ovulation day, and I'm 6 weeks today:)