Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   HELP! I need a diaper for my 30lb Toddler Boy! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17155)

Ama_Anbhu 06-24-2006 03:45 PM

HELP! I need a diaper for my 30lb Toddler Boy!

Please help... I am in desperate need for reccomendations for a 30lb toddler boy who is a heavy wetter. I have tried Dream Eze, Loveybums, Little Beetles and I always use a wool cover... and nothing works for even a nap. I can not even think about using cloth at night. He soaks through everything!!

HELP!!:headscratch:

SheilaJoy 06-24-2006 04:11 PM

Re: HELP! I need a diaper for my 30lb Toddler Boy!

My ds is about 33 pounds. the only thing that works for nighttime or nap is a bear bottoms fleece soaker (dancing-bears.com), toddler sized stacinator, or a Luke's Drawers nighttime AI2. It is a huge fat diaper, but the only thing that works for long periods.

ModernMama 06-24-2006 06:47 PM

I have a 28 lb. toddler who is a super soaker and the Little Beetles toddler size is working for us. I know you said you have tried LB's but have you tried the new size? That with a Loveybums wool cover works for us overnight. Good luck!

upstategirl 06-24-2006 07:22 PM

I use a HH fitted diaper. It's a fitted but, you stuff it as well. Aslo they come in a size XL. It's not trim but, it works well for night. I think the wool would work really well with that. For naps he either wears a BG with two inserts or a just a hemp fitted (not HH) with a fleece cover. Hope you find something that works.

a_cthelen 06-24-2006 08:12 PM

I hear VBSN are really good...I don't know if they make them in your kiddo's size, though.

hunterNkarter 06-24-2006 08:27 PM

Sandy's ToddleEase w liner

Its part of the MotherEase family

smapple 06-24-2006 08:28 PM

We use Luke's Drawers Good Night Kisses for our 3 year old, 35 lb boy and they work great! (We were using Huggies Overnites before switching to cloth, because he leaked out of regular diapers during the night!) He has never leaked out of the LD Good Night Kisses.

SheilaJoy 06-24-2006 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smapple
We use Luke's Drawers Good Night Kisses for our 3 year old, 35 lb boy and they work great! (We were using Huggies Overnites before switching to cloth, because he leaked out of regular diapers during the night!) He has never leaked out of the LD Good Night Kisses.

yeah that's it, that's the one we have. Absolutely bullet proof!