Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Trainer complaint... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1256613)

ggill 08-04-2011 02:51 PM

Trainer complaint...

the $$$$ :banghead:

I dont understand why some (the ones I want) cost as much as OS dipes but only hold 1 pee???
:headscratch: Dont they use less material so therefore shouldnt they cost less?

Just curious...

DS1 peed in the potty again this week!!!

I do have Megaroos boxer trainers on the way :goodvibes: and I think they are a pretty good price compared to so many I've found...

lolson3 08-04-2011 02:55 PM

Re: Trainer complaint...

i loved my gerber cheapie trainers. For naps I just add a fleece soaker.

whiteyacht 08-04-2011 10:04 PM

I was just thinking about this! It makes no sense.

alaskamum 08-04-2011 10:14 PM

I was pretty disappointed that I bought trainers at all...and we hardly used them at all b/c ds preferred his Thomas underwear. He would actually pee in the trainers to get them off, then go to his drawer and pick out some underwear.

whiteyacht 08-04-2011 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alaskamum (Post 13498977)
I was pretty disappointed that I bought trainers at all...and we hardly used them at all b/c ds preferred his Thomas underwear. He would actually pee in the trainers to get them off, then go to his drawer and pick out some underwear.

Clever kid! My kiddo is happy to tell me when he needs to go, but he doesn't like wearing undies (and we have the Thomas kind, too :giggle:). I was thinking of getting some trainers just to make it easier to get them on/off while still giving him the familiar bulk.

ggill 08-04-2011 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiteyacht (Post 13498911)
I was just thinking about this! It makes no sense.

Ok good! I was thinking I am crazy! I got a price from a wahm, and it was 4 more $ than her large diaper :headscratch: I didnt understand at all! I said no thanks...

love the look of ladderhill trainers, but oh my...

I am afraid the gerbers wont hold quite enough, but he isnt a heavy wetter so I bet they would be fine...or I should just suck it up and do nakey time!

ggill 08-04-2011 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alaskamum (Post 13498977)

I might have to pick up some Thomas underwear and see if that could work...

luvnmyboys 08-04-2011 10:47 PM

my ds didn't like trainers either. i have tried several brands and he always took them off and got underwear.