Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's Monday!!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1387470)

~whitehologram~ 04-29-2012 11:01 PM

Basically it's Monday!!!

~whitehologram~ 04-29-2012 11:08 PM

Re: Basically it's Monday!!!

I'm hiding in the living room. Waiting for the kids meds to kick in. Derry is in full ADHD mode and going nuts. She's not in a place where she can hear me or take on board anything I say to her right now. She'll be ok in a bit though.

mom2sadieandbean 04-29-2012 11:31 PM

Morning Janine - I'm catching up on threads before getting sons sleep. I hope the meds kick in soon!

~whitehologram~ 04-30-2012 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mom2sadieandbean (Post 15024678)
Morning Janine - I'm catching up on threads before getting sons sleep. I hope the meds kick in soon!

She's fine, 20 minutes later and she's back to her sweet loving self...I LOVE MEDS!!!

~whitehologram~ 04-30-2012 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mom2sadieandbean (Post 15022922)
I think Daisy is adorable and I am impressed that your family is doing do well with her. I don't think my kids would be able to leave one alone and it would be lost within a week for sure.

Well they tried, it was only luck that saved Daisy on Sunday morning.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacksmommy1 (Post 15023202)
geesh good luck cheryl.

So earlier a boy fell off his bike in front of our house. I went out bc he was just lying there. ok he was fine just said his wrist hurt. i moved his bike and he sat in our lawn til his mom came they lived up the street. Well first off no helmets but ok their older whatever. So stella asks the girl why she isn't wearing shoes lol. Then mom comes 5 kids no one is buckled..... they get out jack chats w a kid his age she loads bike etc. So they go to leave the 5 yr old jumps in thru the window...no one buckles. jack keeps saying why agents they wearing shoes, why no car seats no seat belts...i had to shoo him in the house.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacksmommy1 (Post 15023231)
Jack cannot handle when others break the rules...it boggles his mind. unless it comes from following my instructions lol he wouldn't even sneak his candy into the theatre today

My kids are the same...but then so am I.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemurmommies (Post 15023387)
People in TO are very good about having car seats in their cars. They are usually not installed correctly, and are often expired, but they are there!

How was the chicken, Ru?

Germany is very good at car-seats too. We all have them, properly installed and I've never seen a child not in a car-seat that should be in one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by redgirlsmama (Post 15023473)
And Lydia likes watermelon! 2 fruits in one weekend!!

:yay: That's great!!!

~whitehologram~ 04-30-2012 12:05 AM

Ok, I have to iron my shirt and get a shower.

jacksmommy1 04-30-2012 02:29 AM

Have a good day at work Janine

jwjbbrown 04-30-2012 05:24 AM

morning. yoga done, roast on the crock, coffee is in hand, lunches, organized, now to chill for a bit before getting Mel up.

~whitehologram~ 04-30-2012 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacksmommy1 (Post 15024823)
Have a good day at work Janine

Wasn't bad at all, thanks :)

~whitehologram~ 04-30-2012 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwjbbrown (Post 15024962)
morning. yoga done, roast on the crock, coffee is in hand, lunches, organized, now to chill for a bit before getting Mel up.

Morning Jen!