Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Got a dozen KLO's! from the outlet this morning! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42971)

keegans_mommy 09-19-2006 05:39 AM

Got a dozen KLO's! from the outlet this morning!

I remembered the conversation from yesterday and went this morning at 7am and got me some :D Now, I just wish I could get the next size up too but alas, not enough :( Anybody want to buy my PUL so I can? :D

~stacy~ 09-19-2006 06:12 AM

Re: Got a dozen KLO's! from the outlet this morning!

They are hard to resist, aren't they? Especially after all of the positive reviews about them when diapering a newborn. They seem to be a hands-down favorite. :mrgreen:

I have only tried the size 1 before and remember thinking thy were a little bulkier, but they sure seemed absorbant. They'd easily outlast my small Motherease Sandys. :goodvibes:

I admire your ability to restrain yourself from buying the next size up. :hugegrin:

GoddessWifeMom 09-19-2006 06:23 AM

Wish I could get them but they don't ship to Canada. Maybe I will forward the link to my MIL and see if she will get them and have them shipped to her parents or other family in NY. :)

keegans_mommy 09-19-2006 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenMountainMama
I admire your ability to restrain yourself from buying the next size up. :hugegrin:

:spit: Retraint! LOL It was called, "I am out of moolah" :laugh: Now, if I were to sell a bunch of my diaper making stuff today before the outlet is sold out I will go back and get the next size up next :lostit:

~stacy~ 09-19-2006 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keegans_mommy
:spit: Retraint! LOL It was called, "I am out of moolah" :laugh: Now, if I were to sell a bunch of my diaper making stuff today before the outlet is sold out I will go back and get the next size up next :lostit:

I still consider it restraint since I have no money, but my credit cards allow me to buy anyway. :loony: And I'm just stupid enough to do it! :giggle:

hfitz5051 09-19-2006 08:48 AM

Awesome! Are these good for nbs? What's the link?

keegans_mommy 09-19-2006 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenMountainMama
I still consider it restraint since I have no money, but my credit cards allow me to buy anyway. :loony: And I'm just stupid enough to do it! :giggle:

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately!) my card comes directly from paypal so what's there is all I have :mrgreen: So I am selling more items to maybe get more but I am sure they will be gone by the time I get up enough more LOL It's alright :D

GoddessWifeMom 09-19-2006 08:57 AM

YAY so I sent out an email to my inlaws this morning about the sale and my MIL bought us 2 dozen size 0 and my FIL bought us 2 dz size 1. :)

I am soooo happy and excited, I can't wait to get them. :)

saanthony12 09-19-2006 09:05 AM

ok guys please tell me about these diapers. I havent used them before. I have a 8 month old now, but ttc right now. I didnt use cloth with my 8 month old until she was 5 months old. Is this what I need to get for a newborn? Why? and how many? How long do they usually stay in the nb or size 0?

hfitz5051 09-19-2006 09:11 AM

I only have 1, and it is for the baby on the way. I have never used them yet.