Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transaction & Feedback Discussion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Why can't things get sent until after you involve a mod or file a dispute?! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1491693)

KLeeCW 02-14-2013 10:39 AM

Why can't things get sent until after you involve a mod or file a dispute?!

What is with sellers that keep saying "I mailed it!" or "Going to the PO today!" or "My PO just didn't scan it!" when you ask if your package is otw? Then when too much time goes by, you complain to a mod or paypal, and SUDDENLY all the tracking info is updated and it's now on it's way to you. Why do some not great sellers do this? Drives me nuts.

I_run_with_scissors 02-14-2013 11:06 AM

Re: Why can't things get sent until after you involve a mod or file a dispute?!

ive only had that happen a few times, drives me crazy too! I think some people are just really flaky or something, or too lazy to do it, IMO if you cant ship in a reasonable time then you shouldnt be selling stuff, sure life happens sometimes but atleast be honest and communicate with your buyer

thekuligs 02-14-2013 01:48 PM

I hate that! But my post office doesn't ever scan packages it seems >.<

mommyto3beautifulbabes 02-19-2013 07:20 AM

My PO never scans products from PP labels. I took a bunch up last night & none have been scanned yet!

whiteyacht 02-19-2013 09:09 AM

It really can depend on the post office... I've had packages arrive and the tracking will still say no record!

Sent from my phone. Please excuse typos.

soon2b3 02-19-2013 09:24 PM

I have on a few occasions mailed something and it not been scanned into the PO for a few days after I personally delivered it to the PO. It is very frustrating. I just had a flat rate priority mail package take 5 days to even show up as being sent. I also try to let my buyers know that their pp dc# is coming but if it doesn't I can man
ually get it to them.

KLeeCW 02-19-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soon2b3 (Post 16309401)
I have on a few occasions mailed something and it not been scanned into the PO for a few days after I personally delivered it to the PO. It is very frustrating. I just had a flat rate priority mail package take 5 days to even show up as being sent. I also try to let my buyers know that their pp dc# is coming but if it doesn't I can man
ually get it to them.

5 days is perfectly fine! I'm referring to the sellers that take weeks claiming things are in the mail. I'm dealing with this now on another site. In the past I've had this happen a couple other times too. They make a ridiculous number of excuses, then you involve a mod or file with pp, and suddenly within the day or two the package is suddenly scanned and on its way. Or, the seller who can't bother to return a message can suddenly refund you on paypal when you file a dispute.

The person I'm dealing with now was posting in our bst group, but not responding to my pms. Very frustrating. She finally got back to me (I paid for my item with pp in the beginning of the month). I haven't involved a mod yet because I know she is dealing with a personal issue and I don't want to embarrass her in the group, but I'm giving her until Friday then emailing a mod. Then if that doesn't help, I'm going to file with pp next week.

keen1981 02-24-2013 11:08 PM

I have never, in 4 years here, not mailed a package within a day or so. Or at least communicating to buyer, my intent. I think the DS 5 day ship rule is actually too forgiving. You have my money. Send my crap! Lol

MiniLambMom 02-27-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keen1981
I have never, in 4 years here, not mailed a package within a day or so. Or at least communicating to buyer, my intent. I think the DS 5 day ship rule is actually too forgiving. You have my money. Send my crap! Lol

Agree.

Cpaul 02-27-2013 08:29 PM

I didn't realize there was a rule on DS because now I am going to complain to paypal!! It has been 6 days today and nothing!!! I am nit getting responses on pm and lots of excuses like I didn't get an email from paypal or I cant find your address on paypal!!! I am starting to think this is really bad because paypal in my experience doesn't make mistakes