Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What is your fave OS pocket for using out of the house ? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=296477)

crunchymomof3 12-29-2007 12:11 PM

What is your fave OS pocket for using out of the house ?

I think my HH are just not cutting it .. maybe it is that i have to double stuff so they are huge .. my fave is my BG tester .. so i am thinking of getting a few more of those for the diaper bag .. :thumbsup: what is your fave ?

happybutterflymama 12-29-2007 03:43 PM

Re: What is your fave OS pocket for using out of the house ?

BG's.

dvrgrl38 12-29-2007 04:04 PM

BG here too!

KumfyKozies 12-29-2007 04:05 PM

Either Haute Pockets or Mother Eve Grow-With-Baby diapers. HPs are great, and we like the snaps better, but the ME pockets are just such a spectacularly snug fit, that even though they only come in aplix, they make up a good portion of our stash. :thumbsup: It's a shame ME is being sold and not currently in production, though. They're awesome diapers. :headscratch:

gvroach 12-29-2007 07:25 PM

Were I you, Id stick with what you know you like. But they also happen to be my preferred OS pockets! Love the fit and suedecloth.

i am however looking forward to trying Rumparooz and Komfy Kidz.

sweetietooth 12-29-2007 07:29 PM

BG 3.0. The 3.0 also include a smaller insert that you can use when you LO is brand new, then you can use it with the CB OS insert for overnights or for when your LO gets older. BGs are so great. *gush*

KumfyKozies 12-29-2007 07:31 PM

Just wanted to add that Komfy Kidz are FANTASTIC diapers, and Tonya is a great WAHM to work with. :thumbsup: We only have one of her pockets, and we love it, though I have to say one is not enough to make it my preferred diaper. :blush:

nini02 12-29-2007 08:11 PM

Komfy Kids and BGs for us! :)

crunchymomof3 12-29-2007 09:36 PM

thanks mommas :) i ordered a 3 pack of BG 3.0 today and got another BG tester of FSOT for going out :goodvibes:

Spirit Elf 12-29-2007 09:46 PM

Yup, bg here too. I just got my 6 pack of 3.0s in the other day, and am selling my 2.0s, since we dont use pockets much except going out and loooooooong naps. But they are our FAVE for the diaper bag!!!!