Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   December Mamas ? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278076)

divapoppins 11-27-2007 07:53 PM

December Mamas ?

Do we have a thread for December Mama's ? If not anyone interested in the final countdown thread ? i need some interaction to pass the time lol

Shawnah 11-27-2007 08:29 PM

Re: December Mamas ?

I'd join I seem to post here more often then our "other" group :giggle: bad I know.

CrunchyMama0607 11-27-2007 08:32 PM

ooooh shawnah, i love your new pic :wub: you look so beautiful

Shawnah 11-27-2007 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrunchyMama0607 (Post 2211109)
ooooh shawnah, i love your new pic :wub: you look so beautiful

Thanks so much!! Seeee you belong in here with us too. Now don't go having the baby tonight to get away from us! :waiting:

divapoppins 11-27-2007 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnah (Post 2211127)
Thanks so much!! Seeee you belong in here with us too. Now don't go having the baby tonight to get away from us! :waiting:

rofl lol

i also seem to spend more time over here then there as well :) i figure with all of due so close , we seem to chase each other around on the threads might as well start one up to pass away these last few weeks :) wowza i have 20 days left !! gotta update my avi especially now that Shawnah has such a awesome one !

Shawnah 11-27-2007 09:35 PM

Yes Cathy since this is it for us we need pregnant avies! This is it the last hooray!! Never to happen again. Wow I really need to enjoy these last few weeks now that I put it like that :cry: hahahahhaha

ETA: PLUS YOUR NOT 31 weeks :rofl:

CrunchyMama0607 11-27-2007 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnah (Post 2211127)

yw :goodvibes:

:giggle: ill hold him in :giggle: right now isnt the best timing for him to come lol

26 days to go as of November 28th~wow! i cannot believe nov is almost over already!!!!!!

rachaeljohnson 11-28-2007 06:30 AM

i'm in...:) I should have 7 days left, but i have this feeling this LO will be a good 2 weeks late...:cry: and i don't know if i can make it 3 more weeks!!! ahhhhh How is everyone feeling???

totallymymakings 11-28-2007 07:46 AM

I'm in too :) Since my lil boy is making up his OWN mind as to went to come LOL We really thought it was the thing Monday but NO change still at 3 cm and 80 % effaced AHHH. I have NEVER been this preggo. J came induced at 33 weeks(ended with an emergency C after 25+ hours of PIT) S I went into labor at 37 weeks got to the hossy was 6cm but my OB was out of town so I was forced into a C :( I am praying for my VBAC this time around. My MW is great. But everyone else is Stressing me OUT bad :banghead: :banghead: I swear if I hear one more time YOU are tooo HUGE he is going to be TOOO big to give natural birth too. I am ready to HIT my sister's. Sorry for the vent

divapoppins 11-28-2007 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnah (Post 2211529)
Yes Cathy since this is it for us we need pregnant avies! This is it the last hooray!! Never to happen again. Wow I really need to enjoy these last few weeks now that I put it like that :cry: hahahahhaha

ETA: PLUS YOUR NOT 31 weeks :rofl:

you know , your so right lol i sooo need to update that avi i think i'll take some time to do it today. take some *mama* time , like is that even possible anymore ? lol yea , you should enjoy these last 3 weeks seeing as its the last time :) i totally *know* its the last time for me this time around , no second thoughts or anything and that is just to awesome to be ready to say your *done*

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrunchyMama0607 (Post 2211687)
yw :goodvibes:

:giggle: ill hold him in :giggle: right now isnt the best timing for him to come lol

26 days to go as of November 28th~wow! i cannot believe nov is almost over already!!!!!!

me either ! this month has flown by , in fact ALL the months have flown by !

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachaeljohnson (Post 2212970)
i'm in...:) I should have 7 days left, but i have this feeling this LO will be a good 2 weeks late...:cry: and i don't know if i can make it 3 more weeks!!! ahhhhh How is everyone feeling???

i was 2 weeks late with my first , that can be so tough :hugs: feeling pretty good for the most part over this way. i broke out the heating pad, stuck it in my computer chair and sit on it for all this pelvic pain i have . gives me an excuse to take some time out while helping my pain :lostit: got to get some enjoyment time in some how lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by totallymymakings (Post 2213175)
I'm in too :) Since my lil boy is making up his OWN mind as to went to come LOL We really thought it was the thing Monday but NO change still at 3 cm and 80 % effaced AHHH. I have NEVER been this preggo. J came induced at 33 weeks(ended with an emergency C after 25+ hours of PIT) S I went into labor at 37 weeks got to the hossy was 6cm but my OB was out of town so I was forced into a C :( I am praying for my VBAC this time around. My MW is great. But everyone else is Stressing me OUT bad :banghead: :banghead: I swear if I hear one more time YOU are tooo HUGE he is going to be TOOO big to give natural birth too. I am ready to HIT my sister's. Sorry for the vent

fingers crossed for you that you get your vbac :) I'd be ready to hit someone too , nothing like being comforted with comments like that right before its time to go into labor ! heck, im a scheduled c section on the 17th and i get sick of hearing people make comments on how huge i am lol . hope you have some change soon :)