Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Thrifty Families (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   do you think swagbucks will put the amazon cards on sale? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=881569)

cotopaxi 11-28-2009 12:17 PM

do you think swagbucks will put the amazon cards on sale?

for the special deals - what do you think the chances are? I have 45 now and am debating whether to cash in or wait and see.

sassylilmama 11-28-2009 12:26 PM

Re: do you think swagbucks will put the amazon cards on sale?

honestly even though that would be great i doubt it. they know its their most popular card and they dont need to discount it. I am going to see what todays blow out is and if its not amazon I am still going to cash in today since tomorrow is the 30th and I have things i need on amazon.

myfrugalfunlife 11-28-2009 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassylilmama (Post 8981005)
honestly even though that would be great i doubt it. they know its their most popular card and they dont need to discount it. I am going to see what todays blow out is and if its not amazon I am still going to cash in today since tomorrow is the 30th and I have things i need on amazon.

This-I'm waiting to see what today's card is but then I'm cashing in and getting a $25 Amazon card-I need a Christmas present and can't wait around in hopes that an Amazon one might get discounted. There's also a lot of days before the end of this contest so it might show up later on down the road?

Manna00 11-28-2009 01:25 PM

I seriously seriously doubt that amazon or paypal will go on "sale" seeing as how I'm confident in saying those 2 giftcards are the reason they've imposed the 5-of-one-kind-a-month rule. boooo.

kbz2002 11-28-2009 02:14 PM

Agreed with everyone else! I'm still holding onto mine for now. I might cash out soon though. I'm still being overly hopeful.

NavyMommy 11-28-2009 02:19 PM

I bet they will go on sale. Maybe for 'cyber Monday'? The companies are paying SBs for the extra promotion and advertising (I'm assuming, I don't know this for a fact), so I'm sure they would want to get their GCs out there with their huge WalMart rivalry. I've already hit my 5 for the month though, so I'm just saving them until the end of next month, if they don't go on sale I'll cash in then.

1braydon 11-28-2009 02:39 PM

someone tell me, if i cash in tomorrow...can i get another 5 on monday?

sugar&spice 11-28-2009 02:55 PM

I hope they go on sale. I'm going to wait & see. (and cross my fingers)

mamatoblessings 11-28-2009 03:06 PM

I really don't think they'll do Amazon since it's already "discounted". It's always said that the amazon gc should be 70, but it's only 45.

Quote:

Originally Posted by momtoalmost3 (Post 8981120)
This-I'm waiting to see what today's card is but then I'm cashing in and getting a $25 Amazon card-I need a Christmas present and can't wait around in hopes that an Amazon one might get discounted. There's also a lot of days before the end of this contest so it might show up later on down the road?

Are you buying one $25 gc or 5 $5 cards? I was looking around the other day and if I remember right it's cheaper to buy 5 than it is to buy just the one $25 one. I could be mistaken, but it's worth double checking to save yourself some SBs!

trilliank 11-28-2009 03:07 PM

Is the Paypal one always 70 or is that actually discounted?