Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Finally new (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1157781)

made4this 02-10-2011 11:42 PM

Finally new

Hi all I am so excited to be here! I have been lurking (if I understand the term correctly) since October but this is the first time my account has worked properly so I could post. Our 3rd son will be 4 months this weekend and the older ones are 6 and 9. I am breastfeeding and home schooling. This is the first baby I have CDed, also doing a bit of EC this time around.

SunDancerAcres 02-11-2011 04:58 AM

Re: Finally new

welcome i am new here also, i homeschool too, I have 4 boys 15 14 4 and 3 months

VWgurl619 02-11-2011 06:39 AM

:welcome: Mama!!!

kbz2002 02-11-2011 06:58 AM

:welcome: glad to have you here!

JennyAnn913 02-11-2011 07:04 AM

:welcome:

Tish1973 02-11-2011 01:17 PM

Welcome! How's your diapering going? I'd love to hear about it as I am awaiting my baby's arrival.

made4this 02-11-2011 03:51 PM

Thanks so much, mamas, for the warm welcome! Tish1973, I am loving cloth diapering but still haven't found the "holy grail". Had no idea this would be so addictive but there are SO MANY DIAPERS TO TRY!

Harmony96 02-11-2011 08:11 PM

Welcome! I'm doing EC with my DS as well, started when he was 6 weeks old. As for diapers, I gave up on trying the 50,000 different kinds and just settled into pinned prefolds, lol.

Hello and welcome!

We are very happy that you have found Diaper Swappers (DS). Come in and join the fun! Here at DS, we encourage a sense of family and community by remembering some basic etiquette and Rules (click on the link to go straight to the forum rules). Please be sure before you start posting to review those as they are designed to keep members safe and to discourage unruly behavior.

To discourage spamming, you must have a minimum of 5 posts for the ability of private messaging (PM). This will encourage your posting in other sections so we get to know you. As you cruise around DS, you will notice "stickies" at the top of each forum. These are great references.

If you wish to use our For Sale or Trade boards (FSOT), please look here for guidelines. So you may understand the cloth diapering lingo, please see here for abbreviations. For newbies to cloth, this is life-saving!

You will notice that we allow you to have signature lines. Unlike other forums where you may upload pictures and tickers, we do not allow more than four lines or large pictures. Please see here for the guidelines. This is to help our friends who use dial up and to keep the forums from getting cluttered with excessive signature lines (siggies).

If you need to contact a moderator or an administrator, scroll down to the bottom of your page. You will see our names highlighted in pink. Go ahead and give us a pm or drop a thread in the "Ask the Pros" forum.

Enjoy your stay and we look forward to getting to know you!

The Mod & Admin Team

MinkaK 02-16-2011 04:04 PM

Welcome!