Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   That's it...we are changing Whilder's name! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110510)

Ooey 03-10-2007 12:57 AM

That's it...we are changing Whilder's name!

DH and I just can't handle it anymore, this little person is really living up to her namesake lately and we are sick of it. We decided on Serenity Peace instead and have been calling her that since yesterday, but it doesn't seem to be helping. I guess we are just stuck with this crazy person :laugh: :giggle: :lostit:

KisaMomma 03-10-2007 12:59 AM

Re: That's it...we are changing Whilder's name!

lol no dont change it :P

Ooey 03-10-2007 01:01 AM

We would just go back to the name we originally picked for her, Tangerine, but I'm afraid she would turn orange and start rolling around on the floor :laugh:

MamaMyers 03-10-2007 01:06 AM

HAHA! I think your DD has been talking to my DD!!!! :)

momto3under2 03-10-2007 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooey (Post 811460)
We would just go back to the name we originally picked for her, Tangerine, but I'm afraid she would turn orange and start rolling around on the floor :laugh:

:spit: That's pretty funny! I love the name Tangerine!

jjaelovesenglish 03-10-2007 01:20 AM

Is she old enough to get molars yet? My DD has turned into a wild child this week while her molars are coming in, she has an ear infection on top of that too.

funda62 03-10-2007 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooey (Post 811460)

:spit: :rofl:

I do think though that all children should have to wait until after their first birthday to be named. We'd have a lot fewer peaceful names and way more Whilders! :giggle:

ryansmom33 03-10-2007 06:56 AM

it may be too late, even if you change it. at least now she works with her name. :lostit:

jls~Kain~Drake 03-10-2007 08:11 AM

With our first (Kain), we always got jokes about "raising kain"...too true for him! We're raising Kain and he raises cane (or however it's spelled in this instance).

Unrelated, but we also got the jokes, "if you have another boy, you better not name him abel"

Shannon 03-10-2007 08:49 AM

My mom has always said she should have named me Grace...LOL

I totally forgot you had considered the name Tangerine...I'm glad you picked Whilder....You're gonna get crazy no matter the name though:)