Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Co-sleeping mamas - look here!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9422)

riandkymommy 05-27-2006 07:30 PM

Co-sleeping mamas - look here!!

I have a sensitive question to ask a co-sleeping mama who doesn't mind sharing!! If you don't please let me know and I will pm you!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Radish4ever 05-27-2006 07:33 PM

Re: Co-sleeping mamas - look here!!

I'm open! LOL Ask away ;)

SheilaJoy 05-27-2006 07:34 PM

This is about sex isn't it?
You have to sneak off to another room...like the playroom inside your dd's play tent. :giggle:

Mindi 05-27-2006 07:34 PM

same here :goodvibes:

CMamma 05-27-2006 07:35 PM

Ask away. Feel free to PM me :) I'm sure you can post here, unless you'd rather not share w/everyone. Either way I'm happy to help!

riandkymommy 05-27-2006 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiveblessings
This is about sex isn't it?
You have to sneak off to another room...like the playroom inside your dd's play tent. :giggle:

LOL, I am that obvious aren't I??? :blush:

You mamas are all great!!! :hugs:

riandkymommy 05-27-2006 07:37 PM

So ya, it is basically about sex, where? How? We have been putting her in the crib thus far!!

CMamma 05-27-2006 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riandkymommy
So ya, it is basically about sex, where? How? We have been putting her in the crib thus far!!

Oh I just forgo sex all together :giggle: Err, I meant I try to LOL (my drive is a -27 on a scale from 1-10 LOL).

Anyway, I guess we just don't have sex at "traditional" after the kiddies are tucked in bed & in our bedroom times. It's "whenever" like when toddler is at preschool & the baby's dozing off in his swing... or whatever.

riandkymommy 05-27-2006 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CottonMamma
Oh I just forgo sex all together :giggle: Err, I meant I try to LOL (my drive is a -27 on a scale from 1-10 LOL).

Anyway, I guess we just don't have sex at "traditional" after the kiddies are tucked in bed & in our bedroom times. It's "whenever" like when toddler is at preschool & the baby's dozing off in his swing... or whatever.

So it is more fun that way!! :mrgreen:

I thought I was the only one who tried to avoid it, lol!! I am more motivated to take a bath and go to bed to SLEEP, lol!! :giggle:

vick 05-27-2006 07:55 PM

Ah sex... there was a time I actually craved it. I think it was 10-12 years ago, but there was a time ...

:giggle:

We use the guest room. But it's totally not spontaneous anymore so a lot of the romance has gone out of it. Altho we did get smart and leave a couple condoms up there so it requires a little less planning. But still - what I wouldn't give for a just-about-to-fall-asleep-but-someone-gets-a-wild-hair-pickle-tickle, ya know?