Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ISO: Best Bottoms (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1237146)

whempsey 07-01-2011 10:35 AM

ISO: Best Bottoms
 
Getting rid of everything and switching to bestbottoms. Looking for boy/gn colors and organic inserts.

Unbleached PFs any size but newborn.

TRADEDI have several FLIPS with Aplix, I prefer snaps so I am ISO FLIPS in Ribbit, Moonbeam and Twilight with snaps. Also willing to trade (trade thread here)

BGOS 4.0 Artist series Jet Setter, Free Spirit, Eiffel Tower, Retail Therapy or Concrete Jungle.

Again, I love snaps so I am ISO BG OS with snaps. I have about a dozen with aplix so I'd be open to trades too. Decided to do snap conversions to all of them.

Suburban Tree Hugger 07-01-2011 11:09 AM

Re: ISO: FLIPS, BG Artist, BG OS snap, WAHM
 
I am closing my cloth diaper store. All the diapers are 25% off. I know there is at least one Flip cover in twilight left. The link is in my signature.

ambieone 07-01-2011 11:28 AM

Re: ISO: FLIPS, BG Artist, BG OS snap, WAHM
 
I make OS diapers, the link is in my signature if you'd like to check them out. I have some cute pul prints too!

whempsey 07-01-2011 12:07 PM

Re: ISO: FLIPS, BG Artist, BG OS snap, WAHM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Suburban Tree Hugger (Post 13271102)
I am closing my cloth diaper store. All the diapers are 25% off. I know there is at least one Flip cover in twilight left. The link is in my signature.


Thanks, going to check it out now.

whempsey 07-01-2011 12:08 PM

Re: ISO: FLIPS, BG Artist, BG OS snap, WAHM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ambieone (Post 13271258)
I make OS diapers, the link is in my signature if you'd like to check them out. I have some cute pul prints too!

I'll check it out, but DH said no more new diapers...:cry::banghead:

kts1120 07-01-2011 12:12 PM

Re: ISO: FLIPS, BG Artist, BG OS snap, WAHM
 
I have a ribbit with snaps. Does NOT have the reinforced snaps on the front, but is in great condition. I'd love to trade for an aplix.

whempsey 07-01-2011 01:19 PM

Re: ISO: FLIPS, BG Artist, BG OS snap, WAHM
 
The non reinforced snaps scares me.....I want it, but I'm worried that with regular use the snaps might tear the PUL. Does it seem like the area is pretty strong? I'm going to need to get another 2 years of use out of these :)

KySherwood 07-01-2011 03:09 PM

Re: ISO: FLIPS, BG Artist, BG OS snap, WAHM
 
‎5 BG 3.0 pockets (snap converted)
2 Moonbeam, 2 Twilight, 1 Ribbit... And I'll throw in the 1 Grasshopper with aplix for FREE...

**Condition:
They're in GUC. If the wear didn't show from the aplix-snap conversion I'd say a couple of them are VGUC, but as they are, I wouldn't go higher than GUC. They all work great, no leaks. There is some slight shadowy staining on the aplix dipe, but otherwise no stains. I've taken pics of each diaper and their "problem" areas so you have no surprises, so let me know if you wanna see them. The snaps on the Ribbit don't match exactly (which I hear has been a problem for a lot of people when they order their snaps). I did not convert these diapers myself - the mama before me did - but most snaps work great. A couple are tough and don't give you that satisfying "click", but they all close and stay closed. The elastic all works well.

The only reason I'm destashing these is because we've switched more to fitteds w/covers or wool since my oldest has outgrown the 3.0's. They will each come with 1 OS insert in VGUC-EUC. $50ppd takes them all (5 dipes + 1aplix free)

PM me if interested ;)

kts1120 07-01-2011 08:06 PM

Re: ISO: FLIPS, BG Artist, BG OS snap, WAHM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by whempsey (Post 13272121)
The non reinforced snaps scares me.....I want it, but I'm worried that with regular use the snaps might tear the PUL. Does it seem like the area is pretty strong? I'm going to need to get another 2 years of use out of these :)

The actual closure snaps are reinforced, just not the snaps to adjust the rise. I would think if you were adjusting those snaps a lot it could wear easily. It is the only one of my flips that is like this and it looks fine now, but obviously I can't say if it will last another two years.

whempsey 07-01-2011 10:15 PM

Re: ISO: FLIPS, BG Artist, BG OS snap, WAHM
 
Oh, in that case I'll take it. I don't think we will be adjusting the rise much longer...DS is a beast. I thought you were referring to the snaps on the closure. PM me your address and I'll ship out on Tuesday :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kts1120 (Post 13274464)
The actual closure snaps are reinforced, just not the snaps to adjust the rise. I would think if you were adjusting those snaps a lot it could wear easily. It is the only one of my flips that is like this and it looks fine now, but obviously I can't say if it will last another two years.



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors