Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breastfeeding Support (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   When did your pp AF come back (BF'ers)??? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=377730)

All4Ella 03-28-2008 04:35 PM

When did your pp AF come back (BF'ers)???

I was not using mama pads before I got pregnant with DD, but I want to when AF comes back. I want to have some when I get AF for the first time, but I don't want to have them sitting around for ages because popular fabrics change and they seem to be getting softer and softer every time. I want to have the best of the best when I finally get to use them, you know?

SO, when did you get your first post partum period? Did you do anything to change how often your LO was eating? Did something else change?

We just started DD on a bit of rice cereal two weeks ago, but she only eats it once a day (if we have time) and she BF's right after. Her feeding habits have not changed yet, but we are working on getting her to go through the night without feeding also. Am I just asking AF to come back from vacation, or what? :giggle2:

THANKS!

nothingtosee 03-28-2008 04:44 PM

Re: When did your pp AF come back (BF'ers)???

Well, ds is 6 months and still no visits for me, despite the fact that he's been eating solids for two months now. I'm working on my mama pad stash now too!:thumbsup:

zukeypur 03-28-2008 06:20 PM

I didn't see AF until Ava was weaned at 13 months. It was no worse than before I had her.

RockinClothBunz 03-28-2008 06:23 PM

I am still breastfeeding my 16-month-old and I am having my first post-partum af.

Emily Whited 03-28-2008 06:25 PM

I had mine at 20 months pp. No change in BF, he is still going strong

shortcake2386 03-28-2008 06:26 PM

dd was ebf for 1 year and i got AF back at 4 months PP:yuck:

mommy to Landin and Avery 03-28-2008 06:26 PM

With ds it was around 8-9 months pp, and dd is 7 months old now and no sign.:mrgreen:

drocker 03-28-2008 06:28 PM

6 mos pp and nothing changed. Still BFing!

debmom2boyz 03-28-2008 07:00 PM

Hummm.....you'd think I"d remember such a date....but I don't....he was more than 6 months, but less than year....oh wait.....I think it was in June...so he was just about 6 months...or was it in August? I don't remember....it is so crazy, I don't even keep track.

AF would come like clock work.....last Friday of the month by 5pm. That's how I knew I was pg! She didn't come! LOL

I really, really want to try mama pads. Maybe I'll buy some if I get my act together and sell some stuff. LOL....

turtle2who 03-28-2008 07:03 PM

my AF returned only 4 mos pp!! And NOTHING had changed at all! No solids, no decrease in feedings, he was still totally EBF. It was SO unfair! I'm still bitter...