Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In May (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=140)
-   -   Need to share my score!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1143317)

Fishie Kisses 01-19-2011 12:53 AM

Need to share my score!!

So remember the crib set I bought on Sat? Well of course the very next day it got marked down to $17!! :banghead: And since I had bought the last one, there was no option of returning it and buying another one cheaper. And since it was clearance they wouldn't price match. :yuck: So I returned it tonight, and just hung around in the baby dept til they put it back. So I got my crib set for only $17!!!!!!:lostit::lostit::lostit::lostit::lostit:

AAAANNNNDDDDD....I had picked out a MyRide online, only to discover it was apparently discontinued. Target.com, Amazon, Babiesrus...all out of stock. My Target had one, and it was only $150 (not a big discount, but online the other one is $160 and a savings is a savings....plus it's the pattern I REALLY wanted!!)

So I had a pretty amazing night!!

cococomey 01-19-2011 07:40 AM

Re: Need to share my score!!

Love getting a deal!
How funny you stalked the baby section til they put it back...lol... I love it :giggle2:

I got 3 of the Glass Born Free bottles, a couple pair of their MiniStar shoes for $3 each ...everything else was pretty picked over

mamamaggie 01-19-2011 08:30 AM

That is the funniest story. I don't think I would have the guts to trust I wouldn't lose the set all together.

mich*mommy 01-19-2011 08:50 AM

HAHA! that is awesome Tashauna!!!!

Colleen - yay! Glad you were able to score a few things!

watermelon 01-19-2011 09:05 AM

Fantastic!

sh0rtchica 01-19-2011 09:54 AM

sweet!!

Free Thinker 01-19-2011 09:54 AM

Lucky you! Wish I lived closer to a Target!

wileycolt 01-19-2011 10:30 AM

I love it!! I would totally do the same. We have multiple Targets around me and I have only been to one so far. I plan on hitting the other 3 today. :) Can't wait for DS to take his nap and going to town when he wakes.

pieceofjess 01-19-2011 10:55 AM

Woohoo! I love deals. Are there lots of clearanced items at Target right now in the baby section? I may have to go check it out.

jacobsmommy924 01-19-2011 12:39 PM

What a bargain! I would have been so excited too!

We have EVERYTHING we need. DD was born just 19 months ago, so I have no excuse to get anything new. The crib, changing table, and glider is already set up and has been for 3 and a half years now! We've just been busy making babies these last couple of years. :)