Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transaction & Feedback Discussion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Question re: printing Paypal labels (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1278512)

naomi's mama 09-14-2011 10:19 AM

Question re: printing Paypal labels

Is there a way to just print the label and not the online label record? How do I change that setting?

happymama&wife 09-14-2011 10:50 AM

Re: Question re: printing Paypal labels

:popcorn:

I'm interested too. I feel like I'm wasting a lot of ink printing the directions every single time.

amhuerta 09-14-2011 10:56 AM

I'm not sure but I bought the sticky labels made for printing those and since they are just half sheets the record part didn't print. So maybe try just sticking half a sheet of paper in the printer and see if that works:)

craftinmama 09-14-2011 11:47 AM

I have been wondering this too!!! I was looking at buying some of the sticky labels but they are a whole sheet with two on it and I don't want to waste a whole label for the instructions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amhuerta (Post 13750709)
I'm not sure but I bought the sticky labels made for printing those and since they are just half sheets the record part didn't print. So maybe try just sticking half a sheet of paper in the printer and see if that works:)

Do you mind sharing where you got the labels? I was only finding whole sheets with two on there. Interesting though!

lecialefty 09-14-2011 11:56 AM

Found this online:

Click on my account.
Click on profile.
Under selling preferences click on shipping preferences, then click on edit printer settings. There will be a box checked for the receipt, uncheck it and save.

It's nice to not have that pesky thing print. :giggle: I just threw it away anyway but now I don't have to deal with it.

naomi's mama 09-14-2011 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lecialefty (Post 13751166)
Found this online:

Click on my account.
Click on profile.
Under selling preferences click on shipping preferences, then click on edit printer settings. There will be a box checked for the receipt, uncheck it and save.

It's nice to not have that pesky thing print. :giggle: I just threw it away anyway but now I don't have to deal with it.

Thanks mama! It worked!! You rock! I hate wasting ink & paper!

weldababy 10-01-2011 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lecialefty (Post 13751166)
Found this online:

Click on my account.
Click on profile.

Awesome!!