Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   How the heck will I hide this from work? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41491)

Severine 09-14-2006 12:20 PM

How the heck will I hide this from work?

I have to pee every 20 minutes! Geez! Here I was complaining 2 days ago that I had no symptoms and I was afraid this pregnancy was doomed... now I can't stop peeing and they DO notice at work when you take frequent bathroom breaks. Trust me. I was asked during my UTI if I was pg. :banghead: I don't want anyone to know until I'm past my 1st tri, especially since I will probably be quitting my job anyway. But I have no idea how I'll keep it a secret if I'm constantly in the bathroom! :blush:

annes_cottage 09-14-2006 12:41 PM

Re: How the heck will I hide this from work?

maybe you should just tell your immediate boss and /or supervisor that way they know what is going on. Just tell them you don't want anyone to know until you are past the 1st Trimester!!

Hugs!! :hugs:

Severine 09-14-2006 12:42 PM

I would...except my boss is the biggest gossip of them all! She can't keep a secret to save her life... :rolleyes: She's the one who asked me once last month if I was pg - I was in the stall in the bathroom when she asked!!!

Samantha 09-14-2006 12:43 PM

Just tell them you have another UTI....:dunno:

nothing_butt_cloth 09-14-2006 12:44 PM

Tell em you have a UTI LOL

cblurose 09-14-2006 02:54 PM

buy some depends :spit:

Hayley 09-14-2006 02:57 PM

I would tell them that it is none of there business honestley! if you have a medical condition it should have NOTHING to do with your jiob performance. If you have a human resources dept I would let them know plus they can not tell anyone either!
good luck momma

lararum 09-14-2006 03:04 PM

Either tell them you have a uti, or that you've been put on a diuretic.
:goodvibes:

togg_mama 09-14-2006 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lararum
Either tell them you have a uti, or that you've been put on a diuretic.
:goodvibes:

:yeahthat:

Timetodance 09-14-2006 05:24 PM

Or do what I did: Everyone in my office was always dieting :rolleyes: so I told them that I was upping my water intake to lose weight. They all bought it until I had to start scarfing animal crackers to help with the nausea.

Plus we have a lot of drinking with our job, and it was a little harder to hide the no-alcohol thing.....