Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Healthy Living and Weightloss (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Trim Healthy Mama (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1529769)

gghmommy 07-06-2013 09:03 PM

Trim Healthy Mama

anyone following this method? any tips/advice? thanks

Mom2ManyBlessings 07-25-2013 12:07 AM

Yup! I love it! They have a Facebook page with tons of info, it's private but all you have to so is apply. I've lost 16lbs in 5.5 weeks without it affecting my milk supply (nursing my 3mo) I've never lost weight that fast while breastfeeding and the food is so yummy!! :)

darling 07-28-2013 07:27 PM

Re: Trim Healthy Mama

Yes, I'm following this plan!! LOVE IT! I've back down to my wedding weight after three babies in three years. My husband has been loosing as well!! Hooray. The end is in sight for him. We have loved all the recipes so far. It doesn't feel like we're on a diet!

As said above, check out their Facebook page! It has been a lifesaver!! Great resource!

Darleen

gghmommy 07-31-2013 11:10 AM

I just started a couple weeks ago and I'm loving it too. I don't have a scale, so I don't really know pounds lost, but I'm down a size and my smaller size pants aren't too tight! I still would like to drop about 2 more pant sizes (which will put me about wedding weight/size. I'm pleased to say the least. I don't do facebook, am I missing out? Is there any way to read only? I've heard some mama's have some great tip-sheets, but I'm just not ready for facebook! thanks mamas.

mommato4kids 08-23-2013 08:15 PM

Where did you ladies buy the book?!

BoyCrazy 08-29-2013 12:05 PM

Just ordered the book from Amazon. Can't wait to get started! I just joined the fb group too. Ladies were posting pics of their breakfasts and they looked awesome.

Mom2ManyBlessings 08-30-2013 02:24 PM

I got mine on Amazon

BoyCrazy 09-24-2013 11:46 AM

Thought I'd bump this up now that I'm actually doing this. How's it going for you ladies? I have been on plan (mostly--occasional cheating) for about 2 weeks, and I'm in my 4th week of working out regularly (4x/week). I can really see and feel a difference in my body already. I haven't weighed myself since the 7th and only plan on weighing in monthly but I'm actually looking forward to it!

floprieto 10-03-2013 06:07 AM

I am thinking about buying the book as well but I am a little concerned about how difficult/confusing the plan is... How are yall doing?

BoyCrazy 10-04-2013 07:11 PM

It's really not too confusing. You definitely need the book though. The Facebook group is very helpful for clarification and advice as well as more recipe ideas.
Weighing myself tomorrow! Can't wait to see if I've lost. I'm pretty sure I have. But tonight I was super naughty, I had a Mtn Dew and a few pieces of quesadilla. I know I'm going to cheat a few times this weekend too...but the great thing is that when you do cheat, you can just get right back on plan with the next meal or snack.