Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Use Questions - Ask the Pros (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   New DS theme! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1534139)

Juan M 07-25-2013 10:55 AM

New DS theme!

Dear DS Members,

We are pleased to finally release our latest theme! The major changes you will see are the colors of the site and the homepage which will feature a video player and a scrolling blog post update.

If you experience any issues with the new theme (buttons not working, etc) please post in this thread.

Thanks!

DS Staff

Rewind_Selector 07-25-2013 11:09 AM

Re: New DS theme!

is there still an option to change the colors? If so I can't find it.

qsefthuko 07-25-2013 11:09 AM

I have bad eyesight. The colors do not allow for enough contrast. I am having difficulty seeing the pages. There is just not enough difference between grey and white for me.

Juan M 07-25-2013 11:12 AM

I'm sorry ladies. We lost the ability to change colors with this new update.

Palooka 07-25-2013 11:16 AM

I agree the washed out text is difficult to read.
:\

Also, WHERE IS THE LATEST POSTS BUTTON? :fit: seriously, that's my go to button to see all the newest stuff across different forums!

carverjill 07-25-2013 11:18 AM

Woah I just clicked on a page and saw the new theme change. I like it! Is there any chance there will be an upgrade that makes it possible to upload pictures directly from your computer w/o needing to use a picture upload site? I'm on two other forums (one hosted by proboards) and both recently got that type of upgrade.

Fishie Kisses 07-25-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palooka (Post 16785777)

Also, WHERE IS THE LATEST POSTS BUTTON? :fit: seriously, that's my go to button to see all the newest stuff across different forums!

just to the left of the search bar

Juan M 07-25-2013 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carverjill (Post 16785787)
Woah I just clicked on a page and saw the new theme change. I like it! Is there any chance there will be an upgrade that makes it possible to upload pictures directly from your computer w/o needing to use a picture upload site? I'm on two other forums (one hosted by proboards) and both recently got that type of upgrade.

Good suggestion. Let me look into this. :thumbsup:

anniekins1488 07-25-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palooka (Post 16785777)

^I agree with all of this. I'm not a fan of everything in greyscale and the colored icons and print being washed out.

I'm sure I'll acclimate, but... I liked it better before. :dunno:

Juan M 07-25-2013 11:26 AM

I'm sorry. :(

These theme will have to grow on all of us. I hope you can give it another chance.