Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Back from Ultrasound!!! Boy or girl!!!!??? ****UPDATED**** (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48924)

annes_cottage 10-06-2006 07:52 PM

Back from Ultrasound!!! Boy or girl!!!!??? ****UPDATED****

Tomorrow is my ultrasound!! Prayers baby gives us a peek! I realllly want a girl...but really it doesn't matter. I feel a boy but maybe because I want a girl...the week actually went pretty fast. Now I need to go to sleep so we can go ! lol:lostit:

Wellll...we are back.....we are not having twins, just one and he is a ...............BOY!!!!!!!:baby: :bliss: :yay: :loveit: There was NO mistake, even if I would have said we did not want to know...there wouldn't have been a choice. lol She swiped the u/s sound thing across my tummy and there"HE" was! lol All 7 kids were able to go in with us. So they all saw the baby boy too. My boys were snickering...ornery things!! lol

Leland Scott will be here at the end of February, hope time continues to go fast!!! lol

I have a good profile of his face which I will attempt to put in my avi....not sure how well it will show up.

Right now he is breech and weighs about 10 ounces. Maybe him being breech is why I dont seem to feel him moving as much as the others???? I dunno but I could see him moving and kicking and rarely felt all of them. Weird huh!!!

Please pray he does not stay breech!! eeeeeeeeee

SJwith2girls 10-06-2006 08:03 PM

Re: Boy or girl!!!!???

mmm...don't know enough to hazzard a guess. What do you have so far?

annes_cottage 10-06-2006 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SJwith2girls (Post 347364)
mmm...don't know enough to hazzard a guess. What do you have so far?

Well...I wasn't really going for guesses...lol maybe I should change the topic heading... but I have 3 boys and 4 girls....3 boys and 1 girl are my birth children.

Heart rate is 162.

Kimmomy2dom 10-06-2006 08:14 PM

I saw the pics from the very beginning when you emailed me. ;) I'll guess girl. I was guessing girl even before you said what you were wanting, so you never know! I'm usually good at guessing other people's kids and HORRIBLE at guessing my own. I haven't guessed right since my last pregnancy though, LOL.
Good luck!

annes_cottage 10-06-2006 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimmomy2dom (Post 347396)
I saw the pics from the very beginning when you emailed me. ;) I'll guess girl. I was guessing girl even before you said what you were wanting, so you never know! I'm usually good at guessing other people's kids and HORRIBLE at guessing my own. I haven't guessed right since my last pregnancy though, LOL.
Good luck!

Thanks mama!!! :hugegrin: I will post when I get home tomorrow! :lostit:

SJwith2girls 10-06-2006 08:16 PM

mmm....I wouldn't tell you what I'm thinking....

Hopefully the little bean co-operates :goodvibes: You'll have to let us know.

annes_cottage 10-06-2006 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SJwith2girls (Post 347401)
mmm....I wouldn't tell you what I'm thinking....

Hopefully the little bean co-operates :goodvibes: You'll have to let us know.

oh come on!!! lol Yes I sure hope baby cooperates!! I wanna see!!! :loveit:

Luv2bemommy 10-06-2006 09:27 PM

GOOD LUCK!!! :goodvibes: :goodvibes:

Severine 10-07-2006 05:06 AM

Ooooh! Can't wait to hear the results! And here's hoping your baby cooperates!!! :goodvibes:

nothing_butt_cloth 10-07-2006 10:53 AM

Im thinking girl, but please let us know!!!:lostit: