Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   Update! professional squinters needed! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1466898)

KaleidoscopeEyes 11-26-2012 02:41 PM

Re: professional squinters needed!

i see the line but not pulling up any color at all. it's what i call the "invisible line"

s@hmommy 11-26-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaleidoscopeEyes (Post 15972746)
i see the line but not pulling up any color at all. it's what i call the "invisible line"

Yeah, this is why I am not convinced and want to wait to use a digi. I have never seen and indent or anything, but I was thinking it could maybe be were the test strip is in the stick? I hope not, but I am trying not to get too excited.

lynn97 11-26-2012 03:17 PM

I would try again tomorrow with FMU and a cheapie. Fx!

summermama13 11-26-2012 03:42 PM

I joined this thing just to reply to you. I took those same brand of tests and got two negatives two days apart. Just like what you have. I was all bummed and also spotting so I was sure it was right. I took the test on Friday morning and Sunday morning. I was squinting too...and couldn't see it. Then monday morning i went to the doctor and I am without a doubt pregnant. Very good levels. Two days later they tested again and the numbers had tripled. SO...as my doctor warned me and I didn't listen...those home pregnancy tests have a higher threshold of hcg required before they show positive. So those could both be false negatives just like mine were. Don't worry... and don't trust those sticks! wait for the doctor!

Good luck!

katiecornflakes 11-26-2012 04:38 PM

I definitely see it and I think it looks pink!

s@hmommy 11-26-2012 04:44 PM

I had some pink when I wiped a few minutes ago, so I am guessing negative or not good :cry:.

I am only on cd 22, normally have a 25 day cycle. I am completely frustrated at this point and I feel like my stressing over it every day is making it impossible to conceive!

TonyKariTony 11-26-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s@hmommy (Post 15973270)
I had some pink when I wiped a few minutes ago, so I am guessing negative or not good :cry:.

I am only on cd 22, normally have a 25 day cycle. I am completely frustrated at this point and I feel like my stressing over it every day is making it impossible to conceive!

Do you normally get some spotting before AF??? If you don't normally get it this could be implantation bleeding.... Try to relax and test again tomorrow... :hugs:

s@hmommy 11-26-2012 06:18 PM

Re: Update! professional squinters needed!

update in op!

kushie tushie 11-26-2012 06:28 PM

Congrats!!!

Amanda :). Blaming my phone for typos and crap.

babygirls2 11-26-2012 06:29 PM

Re: Update! professional squinters needed!

YAY! Congrats! This pregnancy I had unexplained spotting off and on til 11 weeks! Congrats!!!!!!