Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Use Questions - Ask the Pros (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   is there a DS banner we can use? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=585730)

merandus 10-25-2008 05:36 PM

is there a DS banner we can use?

so i have a banner i was able to use from another site as an advertisement on HC, does DS have a banner i can drag and put into photobucket and use? id love to advertise for this site! :thumbsup:

brandy1421 10-25-2008 06:14 PM

Re: is there a DS banner we can use?

id totally put it on my myspace!

wesevanmom 10-25-2008 07:09 PM

:headscratch: Wouldn't that be cool to have a blinky or banner for web sites, blogs..ect

merandus 10-25-2008 07:17 PM

RIGHT!!!see what i mean???i should so get xtra brownie points for this idea!! i mean how else are we going to conquer the world with cloth, unless we can show off DS to everyone??!!

tararaboomdeea 10-25-2008 09:04 PM

I don't think we have one already made. Do you make them? You could make one and offer it for people to use. If it will be used on the board, just made sure it's not any bigger than 150x50. :)

That's a fun idea!

merandus 10-26-2008 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tararaboomdeea (Post 5200500)
I don't think we have one already made. Do you make them? You could make one and offer it for people to use. If it will be used on the board, just made sure it's not any bigger than 150x50. :)

That's a fun idea!

i dont make them, im computer challanged. there has to be someone here that can though! i think lots of people would love to use it! im using one from momoms.com on my HC "about me" page. i need one from here...is there anyway to find out if theres someone here that can make one? no administrators can do it?:cry:

ChicanaCoqueta 11-13-2008 04:31 PM

bump

merandus 11-30-2008 01:16 PM

still looking for a banner for this site! im advertising for 2 other sites, would love to include this one!

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 11-30-2008 01:20 PM

I no longer have animation on my computer here or else i'd be able to make some, Unless you are looking for a straight non changing blinkie/banner, if thats all you want i can make some, I use PSP. :thumbsup:

merandus 11-30-2008 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet_Fantasy_Fox (Post 5630825)
I no longer have animation on my computer here or else i'd be able to make some, Unless you are looking for a straight non changing blinkie/banner, if thats all you want i can make some, I use PSP. :thumbsup:

i dont think we need anything that blinks, just a straight up banner with the web address and maybe a cute icon?
just need a code to copy and paste...:thumbsup:
trust me, i think alot of mommas here would be thrilled to have this!