Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   anyone ever wish for twins? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1009205)

Riley-Madison 06-15-2010 10:25 PM

anyone ever wish for twins?

posted this is parenting too :)
I know it would be hard ( we have A LOT of kids and one is a 6 month old) but my almost 4 y/o was a twin and i lost her brother at about 16weeks. I really feel like i missed out. kwim?
it was a while ago but I still feel sad when I see pictures of twins or twins around town.

I secretly wish that this baby was a twin too.....

is that weird? I probably need therapy lol

AshleyLD 06-15-2010 10:29 PM

Re: anyone ever wish for twins?

No i dont think its weird.. Esp if you lost a twin. That is still a loss.

I have had a lot of people tell me i am sooooo lucky for having twins. I kinda chuckle.. But i totally get where you are comming from too. :hugs:

LilOutlaws 06-15-2010 11:08 PM

I always did.. and then we were pregnant with twins this time (My 3yo predicted it before we knew, said it was twin boys) but we lost Baby B to a SCH around 8wks.. (DS predicted that too!) So I mourn the loss and will probably always wish I had twins.. but alas, we are almost done having bio kids so I doubt I will ever get it..
:(

daizeemom 06-15-2010 11:13 PM

Yes-I have always wanted twins. Identical twin girls to be exact. lol I don't see it ever happening though, if you read my siggy you will probably agree.;))

Judesmommy 06-15-2010 11:22 PM

I could understand if you had lost a twin, but I would be really overwhelmed with twins. My DH though REALLY wants twins :giggle: He always tells people he's "saving up for twins"

andrea909 06-15-2010 11:24 PM

I was really hoping this pregnancy would be twins. I want more kids just don't want to be pregnant again haha

Fishie Kisses 06-15-2010 11:33 PM

I've ALWAYS wanted twins!

clothdipemama 06-15-2010 11:35 PM

I always wanted/want to have twins :) I have twin brothers and have always been fascinated by twins. They are double the work, so I'm not so sure I'll feel left out if I never have them. I do think it would be really cool to go in for your ultrasound and to see two heart beats... Sorry for your loss mama.

rebelmommy 06-16-2010 01:01 AM

Everyone keeps telling me this pregnancy is twins & I hope they are right. I may change my mind if it turns out that way!! lol...
My mom says I'm nuts for wanting 2 (or more!!) at once...maybe she's right???

Wanderlust 06-16-2010 01:05 AM

:hugs: I can understand why you want twins since you lost one before.

Twins are hard-not gonna lie. And a lot of times I feel bad because I can't give each one as much one-on-one attention as I feel they deserve. But it is also rewarding and I love that they have each other.