Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   WAHM Feedback (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   JASMommy/Pampered Mama (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1011035)

chiarore 06-18-2010 12:54 PM

JASMommy/Pampered Mama

Approximate date of purchase: 6/14/10
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: Hyenacart
What did you buy: Mama cloth - a bunch, from different congos/HCs
How was the customer service: Fantastic! I purchased in bits, because she's on different congos, and she combined the shipping and refunded the extra. In addition, she sent extras in my box - two extra PP pads, a sample of a soap, and a sample of lip balm, and a soft velour facecloth!
Review of the product: All of the products are beautiful. They're uniform in size and shape (for each type). They're soft, washed up very well, and they're beautiful! The snaps are all in working order, and they're easy to use. I love the color-coded snap system (red is heavy flow, pink is medium, white is light!) I can't review absorbency yet, but I decided to test out the liners. I love how they feel - I got both flannel and OBV, and they're all wonderful, soft, a great size and shape. I'm so delighted with all of them.
Any additional comments: I showed these to my mother, who thinks my "green habits" are ridiculous, and she said they looked wonderful, and she wished she'd had them for postpartum! :)
Would you do business with them again? Yes, yes, yes!! I probably will, actually, if I end up needing any more!

WAHM response (if we are provided with one):

litlckrets 03-25-2011 02:10 PM

Re: JASMommy/Pampered Mama

Approximate date of purchase: March 2011
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1168260
What did you buy: Postpartum ice pack mama cloth
How was the customer service: AMAZING! She was very quick to respond to any and all questions I had. She finished my custom order VERY quickly & shipping out super fast.
Review of the product: These pads were the perfect shape & size for use right after I had my baby. They provided great coverage. The ice pack feature is very nice - very soothing! I am a big fan of OBV on pads, but these use minky. I was a little skeptical, but that is the perfect choice as none of mine have any staining!
Any additional comments: Very sweet mama & great products!
Would you do business with them again? Definitely. Excellent experience all the way around.

WAHM response (if we are provided with one):

mommygreenex2 04-14-2011 07:27 PM

Approximate date of purchase: February 2011
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: DS thread
What did you buy: Mama Cloth Liners and Breast Pads
How was the customer service: top notch, couldn't have asked for better. this was my first mama cloth purchase and she guided me through every step of the way.
Review of the product: Super soft material, perfect fit!
Any additional comments: Glad to support this WAHM.
Would you do business with them again? for sure, highly recommend.

iluvmyortiz1122 05-21-2011 12:56 PM

Approximate date of purchase: 5/1/11
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: DS Coop
What did you buy: PP pads w/ ice packs
How was the customer service: Great!
Review of the product: I haven't gotten to use them yet but workmanship looks perfect.
Any additional comments: Fast shipping; did my order first since I am due so soon.
Would you do business with them again? I would

yellowdog 05-23-2011 10:24 AM

Approximate date of purchase: May 2011
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: DS Co-op
What did you buy: Postpartum ice pack mama cloth, regular, heavy, and liner pads
How was the customer service: Great WAHM. Questions in the co-op thread were answered promptly. Items shipped right after shipping payment was received.
Any additional comments: The pads look well made. I won't be using them until sometime next month. :)
Would you do business with them again? Yes, I had a great co-op experience and would definitely continue to support this mama.

mrscompgeek 05-23-2011 02:21 PM

Approximate date of purchase: May 2011
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: DS Coop
What did you buy: Postpartum ice pack mama cloth
How was the customer service: Great!! Super fast shipping!!
Review of the product: Baby isnt due until January so I cant comment on how well they work but they look fantastic and I LOVE the ice pack inside. Genius!!
Any additional comments: Very sweet mama!!!
Would you do business with them again? Absolutely

MrsLovewell 05-23-2011 03:23 PM

Approximate date of purchase: May 2011 group-buy

Where did you purchase the item(s) from: DiaperSwappers

What did you buy: Post-partum ice pack pads

How was the customer service: This is the 4th or 5th purchase that I've made from Tanya and her service always has been and still is first class! So easy to work with, very accommodating (even in a group-buy), SUPER fast turn-around!

Review of the product: I can't say enough about her post-partum ice pack pads! They were such a lifesaver for me after giving birth! They were so much more comfortable than the nasty disposables the hospital sends you home with!

Would you do business with them again? Without a doubt and I always recommend her to expecting mamas looking to use mama cloth PP :)

kushie tushie 05-24-2011 01:57 PM

Approximate date of purchase: May 13, 2011
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: DS Co-op thread
What did you buy: 3 PP mama cloth with ice packs
How was the customer service: Awesome! She is fast, sweet and does great work!
Review of the product: Very well made! Fabric selections are super, super cute!
Any additional comments: I cant wait to give them a try once this baby gets here. I placed the co-op order on May 13....my package arrived yesterday May 23....Can you say "WOW!" Shes super mama!
Would you do business with them again? Yes and I have. I bought a wet bag from her couple weeks ago.

nurse&mom23 05-27-2011 03:05 PM

Approximate date of purchase: 5/2011
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: DS co-op :)
What did you buy: mama cloth
How was the customer service: she was great, stayed on top of the co-op thread and was helpful
Review of the product: super soft and well made
Any additional comments: very glad I decided to try this mamas work
Would you do business with them again? yes!

Gardyloo 05-28-2011 11:38 PM

Approximate date of purchase: 5/2011
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: DS co-op
What did you buy: mama cloth
How was the customer service: Excellent! She was very involved in the Co-op and answered questions promptly.
Review of the product: super soft and squishy, and beautifully made!
Any additional comments: This was my first co-op and it was a great experience
Would you do business with them again? yes!