Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   2010 Due Daters (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=209)
-   -   for those of us who have found out... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1013850)

AshleyLD 06-22-2010 03:48 PM

for those of us who have found out...

Or who are finding out..

Was your gender prediction correct?

Mine was not.. DH was right! :giggle:

ashleybrook 06-22-2010 03:52 PM

Re: for those of us who have found out...

Yup, I was pretty sure we'd have another girl and we were right - it's a girl. I'm glad though, this pregnancy has been hard enough after losing our son last year but oddly having a girl makes it easier. Maybe it's because I'm not worried about having a bad outcome with another boy, like another layer of fear. And we get to reuse so much of our DD's clothes and I'm so excited about that - they are all so cute!

serendipity10410 06-22-2010 05:18 PM

one of the gender predictors said boy, another said girl. I think DH and I both thought girl, but I can't find the thread since we have no stickies in this DDC :blush: We'll find out on Monday if the u/s tech was right and it is a boy :lostit:

LilOutlaws 06-22-2010 06:17 PM

I am not sure.. I said my gut feeling was girl, however my "gifted" 3yo said twin boys and I said I was inclined to believe him even though it was not my initial feeling...

So my gut was wrong, but my official guess (because of DS) was right LOL so I didn't answer that part of the poll...

lil'mommakaye 06-23-2010 09:50 AM

nope, i was wrong! I thought for sure i was having another boy and most all of the predictors said boy. and were having another girl! My DD said girl and so did DS. so they were right!

AshleyLD 06-23-2010 09:54 AM

My DDs said it was a girl.. My DS said it was a boy. My BFF and her friend said boy and everyone else said girl.. So i guess my DS, BFF and i were out of the loop! :giggle:

alishamommy 06-23-2010 10:01 AM

I'm thinking this is a girl...but we'll see. My DH says girl too and so does my mom.
U/s is tomorrow :)

mayasmom23 06-23-2010 11:22 AM

I was right. Heck, I have been right with all 5 of them now. :) Very weird. Dh thought it was a boy, though. :)

karaintx 06-23-2010 04:23 PM

Mine was SOOOOO not right, but it never is!! :giggle2:

CokeLover 06-23-2010 04:29 PM

I would have swore this one was a girl. All those gender predictor things said girl and then 50/50 lol but this one is a boy!