Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   2010 Due Daters (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=209)
-   -   BH Contrax already? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1016518)

AshleyLD 06-25-2010 11:16 PM

BH Contrax already?

I just had a contraction. I think its a BH contraction.. But it hurt like h*ll. I never had any BH contrax that hurt before. I Didnt know they came this early (20w3d) Unless induced.. By extra activities.. :blush: (but those never hurt)

On a side note.. After the 30-60 sec contraction.. Claire started jumping around.. :giggle:

LilOutlaws 06-25-2010 11:22 PM

Re: BH Contrax already?

I have had them for weeks, in varying intensities. Sometimes just tense or pressure, and sometimes I have to breathe for a sec cause they hurt like a beach!

mayasmom23 06-25-2010 11:56 PM

I just started getting these already as well. I don't remember getting them as early with the other 4.

connorsmama 06-26-2010 06:50 AM

I get them off and on.. here and there..
They can be caused by many things , but are very common throughout pregnancy, and can happen from start to finish.
Main causes for painful ones - dehydration & strenuous exersize.
Try and take it easy for a day or two to make sure they subside, but the unpainful ones dont worry about.

CokeLover 06-26-2010 07:20 AM

I have been getting BH for a couple weeks now. They never hurt though. I hope that is what yours are too!

momneedssupport 06-26-2010 07:32 AM

ASHLEY!!!! I am hoping to talk DH into Claire is this baby is a girl!!!!

I haven't ever felt a BH contraction....and if I did, I didn't know what it was. I'm only having lots of ligament pain.

Did you have anymore????

tedcgh 06-26-2010 07:53 AM

I have been having them a lot, mostly brought on by activity but others not. Yesterday at my appointment I had one while my Dr was measuring me. He could even tell since his hands were on my belly, and I think he could tell that I was a little worried. He said that they are common at this point. He wants me to call if I have them more than 15 minutes apart or if they last more than a minute. I only remember them towards the end with DD and then they were never uncomfortable.

Side Note: Ashley I forgot her name was Claire. We are thinking of Clara right now. But who knows. I think we are going to just wait until the baby gets here and hopefully we have a name figured out before we go home.

AshleyLD 06-26-2010 09:10 AM

Her name is Clairissa.. But calling her Claire for short :thumbsup: The funny this is.. about last night.. i was just laying in bed.. I wasnt feeling well. and a really intense contraction.. Im sure i have had more.. but not like that.. Anyhow.. I havent had anymore.. But The ones that dont hurt still matter.. PTL is different than labor. I went into PTL 5or 6 times before the twins cooked until 38w. I didnt feel the contrax btu i had back pains.

mommyshanti 06-26-2010 09:26 AM

my midwife ask me at every appt. if i hav ehtem
its normal
i dont have them tho:)

mommyshanti 06-26-2010 09:26 AM

double