Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   2010 Due Daters (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=209)
-   -   Dec. Bellies Daily Chat 6/28 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1017748)

elizabeth429 06-28-2010 07:03 AM

Dec. Bellies Daily Chat 6/28

Morning Ladies! Sorry so late, DD slept in! That hardly ever happens!

We're off to swimming this AM. I'll be back later to chat :)

alishasmom 06-28-2010 07:51 AM

Re: Dec. Bellies Daily Chat 6/28

Have fun swimming!

We had a crazy weekend. Family reunion on Saturday from 10am-8pm, then we went straight to my best friends buck and doe and stayed until midnight. And my kids were awake the whole time! Got home and went to bed, to wake up early Sunday to clean and get ready for my DD's grad party. Our town had been shut down since Wednesday because a tornado hit, so we weren't able to buy the stuff ahead of time. Then I had 9, 5 year olds over all afternoon, they left at 4:30 and then I cleaned and we were in bed by 8pm! lol

Today is a recovery and finish clean up day :)

elizabeth429 06-28-2010 09:01 AM

Wow Jen you did have a busy weekend!!! Take the day and relax :)

We had a busy weekend, too. Seemed like we had people here all weekend. Some of DH's single friends feel the need to crash at our house all weekend and eat all our food and make a mess. I honestly love these guys and they're really great, but GO HOME! LOL.

Just trying to get some laundry done and a quick trip to the store. Boring day around here!

tabbytoes 06-28-2010 09:49 AM

mornin megan and jen !!

scary stuff about the tornado jen glad everyone is ok.

def. not up to much around here, grilled lunch with my mom and her hubby yesterday. they ended up leaving early cause i'm just so dang tired lately, tired doesn't begin to cover it. by 11 i feel like i've done a weeks worth of work when i havn't done anything. hoping this will pass soon, my house needs attention especially in the laundry area :).

hope everyone has a wonderful day i'm off to take a nap!

alishasmom 06-28-2010 10:37 AM

I remember being so tired with my DD. I couldn't get up and go to school some days and would nap from 3-6 and then go to bed at 9pm! lol
With my son I worked full time so no time for napping, and this one I have 2 kids and an at home business to run! I always feel like I could sleep, and usually once a week I crash with my son for his daily nap by accident, lol.

I can't wait for second trimester energy. Where are you????

rebelmommy 06-28-2010 10:44 AM

I am sitting here crying right now. Maybe its hormones? Today my DS is 3!!! I have to make him a cake and clean the house but I just want to curl up and cry! DH made it worse last night by reminding me that before long I will have to be going through this twice a year!!!

tabbytoes 06-28-2010 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alishasmom (Post 10604595)
I can't wait for second trimester energy. Where are you????

if that where are you was for me as far as where i am in my preg lol i'll be 15 weeks thursday lol (not sure when exactly the 2nd trimester starts everything says a diff week :headscratch:) i was super sleepy up until about 10 weeks then i was ok i would still get tired but it was a tired i could easily cope with, but the last week its hit me like a brick! lol hubby said the baby is tryin to be as big as he was and is growin fast (13lb baby! :ahh:) i'm super glad i don't have to worry about much and am able to sleep pretty much whenever i feel the need. i can't imagine how crabby and tired i would be if i had to work lol. bless you mommas that do it all.

HUGS rebelmommy

elizabeth429 06-28-2010 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebelmommy (Post 10604655)
I am sitting here crying right now. Maybe its hormones? Today my DS is 3!!! I have to make him a cake and clean the house but I just want to curl up and cry! DH made it worse last night by reminding me that before long I will have to be going through this twice a year!!!

:hugs: I know EXACTLY how you feel! Everything seems so hard to accomplish and I have so much to do. I just want to crawl in bed for a while and not be bothered. My hormones are crazy right now, even at 17 weeks! I know I'm being irrational about silly things, but I can't help it! I've just kind of been in a sour mood lately. Poor DH has been handling it like a trooper, though.

I took a few pics of the new floors. I love love love how they look! We are so fortunate to have awesome family who came into town to help us out.

http://i46.tinypic.com/xm8xzp.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/20pbkwg.jpg

T&Gmama 06-28-2010 12:19 PM

Megan-I hope you enjoy swimming. Don't you just love when (in our case) soldiers crash at your house, eat all your food and leave a mess. Ugh! We had one that once got drunk and slept at our house and he pee'd on our furniture. Needless to say, he was no longer welcome!

Jen- Goodness you had a busy weekend!!! Hope you guys had fun!

Tabbytoes- Enjoy your nap!

Amethyst- I know how you feel :hugs: We just celebrated ODS birthday on the 15th. It's such a sad yet exciting moment!

AFM- Just cleaning up after last night, and having a restful day. We super cleaned yesterday! DH moved things around, now I just can't wait to get started on the nursery. DH want's to paint her room here in this house,I think its a pointless waste of money when we would move when she is 4 months old. I don't know I guess we'll see what we come up with. We have plenty of time! I put all of the baby's things together in a little pile, now I'm just super excited waiting for her first dipe order to come in. I bought her a brown and pink wool skirtie w/matching shirt and headband. SO excited! She also has a fleece set, a few AIO's covers and a wool sleep sack coming too.

T&Gmama 06-28-2010 12:23 PM

Oh Megan, you posted while I was typing! Love those floors! I can't wait to have my own house to do something like that... until then it's base housing :yuck: