Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   2010 Due Daters (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=209)
-   -   ~~Daily Chat Monday 6/28~~ (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1017756)

momneedssupport 06-28-2010 07:09 AM

~~Daily Chat Monday 6/28~~

Happy Monday!:goodvibes:

I just saw on a friends FB post that they are inteviewing at her school today to repace her best buddy.........the position is a Science. It has to be because its the only 7th grade position they have posted.

So I gotta call and try to get in on that!!

I hate this job hunting thing-it's so nerve wrecking!!!

~~I can no longe sleep on my back. It wasn't a fluke. This is sad because I really like how it stretches my back after being on my sides all night.

howmanykids 06-28-2010 07:15 AM

Re: ~~Daily Chat Monday 6/28~~

i missed the last few days.....
CECI: what happens when you are on your back? some nights I can't breathe, but other nights, its GREAT! (I'm a back sleeper though) :( sorr you can't !

Good luck with this job!! Job hunting is so annoying!!
also, have you felt the baby move yet???

AFM: its rainy, so I am goign to clean, and then can some banana peppers for the first time ever!! Hope it works out!! I will be on the internet on and off today, depending on the rain (it shuts out the internet)

what appts. do we have this week? My u/s is on WEDNESDAY!!! :lostit: any others?

momneedssupport 06-28-2010 07:37 AM

I have felt a hard lump in frnt sometimes.....it seems to move as a whole. No kicks.
When I lay on my back i just feel lots of pressure and it's uncomfortable.

My appt is Friday at 130!!!

howmanykids 06-28-2010 07:39 AM

ceci: I'm only 12 days ahead of you, and totally agree that its kind of heard to be on here and see everyone else having u/s and feeling the baby move before you! Hang in there! :hugs:

howmanykids 06-28-2010 07:44 AM

so soon!!! DH and i have been counting down for the last 6 weeks for this u/s as it iwll tell us if we can DTD or not :giggle2: it nice to be only days away! And, its the day before our anniversary!! now lets pray for good news!!

mayasmom23 06-28-2010 07:54 AM

Cecili, I thought I read somewhere we weren't supposed to sleep on our backs. I can't remember why, but I think it has something to do with the aorta. Good luck on the job hunting! :)

Not much here today. Need to work on organizing my room so we can pick up the crib today or tomorrow. Feeling sick this am, nausea sucks! Need to do some grocery shopping. We are having crockpot ham and beans with cornbread for dinner. :) Trying to use up what we have in pantry and eat a few meatless meals. Slept last nite from 8-9 and again from 10-3:45. Not too bad for me. Definitely needing a nap today. ODS is staying over. It's so hard cause he has ADHD and ODD. He can be a freaking handful. He got mad at me yesterday and said screw it and ran off twice yesterday. My ex is picking him up today after only being here one day. IT scares the little ones. Doesn't help his Dad took him off his meds and only recently starting them (it takes 2-3 weeks to work his ped said). So, until then we are going to take him for a few hours at a time (movies, skate park, mall, etc).

mayasmom23 06-28-2010 07:55 AM

Katie, I can sympathize. :hugs: I was on pelvic rest for weeks at the beginning.

Kealii 06-28-2010 07:57 AM

Hey ladies

Cecili - hope you can get an interview!

AFM - no appt this week, don't have my next appt until July 12, then the u/s isn't until the 19th. Army hospital... hehe, I don't think they like to do the anatomy scan until after 20 weeks. Today I need to finish up laundry and clean this house, DH was able to get early leave (hopefully that doesn't change) so we leave to see family tomorrow. I get to meet my new little niece!!

momneedssupport 06-28-2010 08:08 AM

I didn't get either of the jobs I interviewed for. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. I really am hating my life right now.

munchkinflame13 06-28-2010 08:16 AM

Well, I had a whole big reply typed up and hit page back, so I'm just going to say Hi.

FX to Cecili for her job and Katie for getting the green light to dtd. And you're not supposed to sleep on your back because baby can compress internal organs, the aorta running down your spine and blood vessels if you lay on your back and laying on your right side can affect your liver somehow. Also, I think its the left side that you lay on to stop contractions. . . I could be wrong, but I think that's the reasoning behind it.

I'm so tired :( and so sick of being tired :( My parents are supposed to come over today and so is my friend, so hopefully I'll see someone over the age of 5 today. Unfortunately, that also means I have to clean up. . . Hopefully it won't be for nothing.

Off to make pancakes and clean the kitchen. . .