Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Garnet Gab -July- Monthly Chat (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1020829)

THBVsMama 07-02-2010 07:15 AM

Garnet Gab -July- Monthly Chat

Hey ladies.

Just thought I'd create a new thread. Should we just make monthly chats, that way we don't have to worry about starting new ones in the middle of the month?

It's just Emma and me this weekend. DH & DS left for Leakey about an hour ago. They are staying in a cabin and floating the river. I really wanted to go, but knew I'd be stuck behind with Emma. I obviously couldn't float with her down the river, or be out in the sun too much. Then being stuck in the cabin by ourselves wouldn't be too much fun since I get no cell phone/internet service.

-sigh-

But to make up for it, my mom and I (& Emma) are going shopping tomorrow! :bliss:

Tomorrow is also DH's birthday :celebrate: But I won't be with him to celebrate.

What are you big 4th of July weekend plans?

nrsenadenos 07-02-2010 07:30 AM

Re: Garnet Gab -July- Monthly Chat

Monthly chats are fine by me.

No plans for the weekend here.

nrsenadenos 07-02-2010 07:48 AM

Do you ladies mind voting for Caleb?

http://fox8.upickem.net/engine/Detai...&s=4057850&i=1

You will need to register and can only vote for one baby for the contest. Appreciate any help! Winner gets $1000 and a custard party. :blush:

If it is not allowing you to vote on that page after you register, go to the voting page and search "Tummy Time". He shows up in the second row.

Thanks!

Lovinmama3 07-02-2010 08:43 AM

Hi ladies! Monthly chats are fine with me.

Hope you have fun shopping Brandi! And happy birthday to your husband!

We are going to my parents for the weekend (2 hrs away). We have family pictures tomorrow (my mom, dad, brother, his financee, me, Cooper and Damian). Then small family dinner out Saturday evening. Then Sunday Cooper is getting Baptised and then we are having a extended family bbq sort of for my brother's recent engagement since we haven't seen him since they got engaged in March. It will be a crazy busy weekend, but a lot of fun too!

I have registed to vote Nicole, just waiting for the confirmation email then I'll give my vote to Mr. Caleb. :)

nrsenadenos 07-02-2010 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmtcm4 (Post 10638310)
I have registed to vote Nicole, just waiting for the confirmation email then I'll give my vote to Mr. Caleb. :)

Thanks!

bessaroni 07-02-2010 09:17 AM

nak

We are going to the in-laws for in Wyoming for 5 days. Wish us luck. We are driving. There are 8 hours of actual drive time but last time it took us 12. I'm so hoping it goes faster this time around. Grandma and grandpa haven't seen Maggie yet so it should be fun.

BuddhaBaby 07-02-2010 09:31 AM

We're going to my mom's tomorrow but no plans for the 4th. We're going to leave DS at grandma's so DP can work on replacing our siding. DS is afraid of fireworks so we wouldn't be going to watch any anyways.

THBVsMama 07-02-2010 09:56 AM

I voted, Nicole :)

nrsenadenos 07-02-2010 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THBVsMama (Post 10638936)
I voted, Nicole :)

Thank you!

NewYearsBaby 07-02-2010 11:07 AM

Its pourinnnnng here- darned hurricane Andrew! I'm hoping it doesnt rain tomorrow, we're going to DHs coworker/friend party which should be fun. We'll probably go watch fireworks in Tampa on the 4th. And DH has a 4 day weekend, so excited, that has never happened! :thumbsup:

Is anyone else's bambino getting too long in the legs for their infant seat? I know he can still use it, he's well within the weight range and his head is well below the top of it but his feet are starting to dangle off, im always afraid im going to hit them on the door frame as i carry him out to the car :blush:. Do i just have a super long baby? lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by nrsenadenos (Post 10637851)
Do you ladies mind voting for Caleb?

http://fox8.upickem.net/engine/Detai...&s=4057850&i=1

You will need to register and can only vote for one baby for the contest. Appreciate any help! Winner gets $1000 and a custard party. :blush:

If it is not allowing you to vote on that page after you register, go to the voting page and search "Tummy Time". He shows up in the second row.

Thanks!

I voted for Mr Caleb too- $1000 bucks and custard sound awesome! :giggle: