Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Southwest (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=113)
-   -   NM moms, want to get together? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1021072)

wooly_wonderful 07-02-2010 01:03 PM

NM moms, want to get together?

So, I see there are a few of us here. Would you guys like to meet up for a playgroup or something?

wooly_wonderful 07-02-2010 01:03 PM

Re: NM moms, want to get together?

forgot to sub:blush:

treegirl75 07-06-2010 10:58 PM

Yes! My 16 mo. old ds wears me out every day - he needs playmates!!! :)

wooly_wonderful 07-06-2010 11:52 PM

I'll pm you! I'm itching to get my 2 year old out to play!

treegirl75 07-07-2010 01:22 PM

Awesome! I only work on weekends, so we're free anytime during the week. :)

wonton 07-12-2010 02:37 AM

Hi!
I just posted a nice big intro on this board. I am still suffering w/the morning sickness but once thats over with I wouldnt mind meeting some new mama's.
I have a friend that lives nearby but she is ALWAYS busy even when she finally says shes going to slow down she finds something else.
I think it's a disease lol. Of course Ive been too sick to hang out much anyway.

This m/s has really kicked my butt, ive been on self bedrest for weeks. It's easing up but it's sneaky! It gets really old throwing up four times a day! Even on Zofran.

I have a sweet 7yo boy, so hes obviously older than the babies but he loves meeting new people, no matter their age or gender. =)
He's a really great kid and plays very well w/others.
I am hoping week 13 or 14 will be the magic week when I dont feel nauseous anymore. Ive got cabin fever! I am 12 weeks and 3 days counting!

Oh I live about 20 mins outside of Albuquerque going north towards Santa Fe.

~Amber

wooly_wonderful 07-12-2010 08:58 AM

:hugs: I have had really bad morning sickness with each baby and it's no fun. It lasted the longest with my NB.

I'll pm you to see if we can all set up a date in the future. I have a DS and he's going to be 7 next week! I'm sure he'd love to meet your son.

treegirl75 08-15-2011 09:54 PM

I'm reviving this thread - my son needs kids to play with! He's 2.5 now, so any Albuquerque area moms wanna meet up?

Sent from my iPhone that has a mind of its own

wooly_wonderful 08-17-2011 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by treegirl75
I'm reviving this thread - my son needs kids to play with! He's 2.5 now, so any Albuquerque area moms wanna meet up?

We will! My boys are 3 and 1.

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum

treegirl75 08-17-2011 10:07 PM

Awesome! I'm on the east side, and am available mornings/early afternoons any day. :)