Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Southeast (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   North ATL Mommies (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1023085)

sebastiansmommy 07-06-2010 07:27 AM

North ATL Mommies

Hi! I wanted to let you all know that I am up here with you. I live around Cumming and am all the time visiting my mom in Woodstock. So I am all over the area here and would love to meet other CD moms! I only know of 2 others, I knew there had to be more. :)

paperpregnant3 07-11-2010 01:06 PM

Re: North ATL Mommies

Also in Cumming area! :-)

HeavenlyHold 07-16-2010 09:42 PM

Marietta!!!

sebastiansmommy 07-21-2010 03:50 PM

A ? for Atlanta Mommies!!! I saw on a thread at one point about a CD group that was local? Could you PM the addy or link so I can join there too? I would love to be able to meet other CD mommas. I only know of two in my area (of course I see more on here!) personally and would love to get together.

And Amber, your site is AMAZING! I am drooling over all the stuff you carry. :)

Suburban Tree Hugger 07-28-2010 01:44 PM

I'm in East Cobb. I am starting the process to train to be a RDA circle leader. I will have a group out of Marietta or Dunwoody once I am finished. I literally just started this process so I am not sure when the meetings will start.

The location will depend on where we move. Right now Marietta would be fine but DH works in Dunwoody and we may move there thus the need to hold meetings there.

southernbloomdesigns 07-31-2010 09:40 PM

I'm in Suwanee and work in Johns Creek/Alpharetta area! I'm new to CD'ing and in the process of switching child #2 (dd) to CD, and continuing on with child #3 (also a dd) all the way through. #1 (ds) was completely disposable and was allergic to Huggies and several brands of wipes.

kmbrlyv 07-31-2010 10:28 PM

I'm in Woodstock! DD 1 has been cloth diapered since 2 months and I intend to CD DD 2 (due this Christmas!) entirely!

kelliekimmy 08-01-2010 01:43 PM

I live in Cleveland, and am CDing DS who is 2 1/2 months old. If you know of any stores that sell dipes, let me know. I love looking at them to see if I would like them, but don't have many options up here :)

dixielanddelight 08-02-2010 08:30 PM

I'm a little NE of ATL...Gwinnett/Walton area!

sebastiansmommy 08-03-2010 12:48 PM

Ok mamas, would anyone be interested in meeting up??? I would love to meet some of you! Based on who wants to come we can try to make it a place that is in the middle of everyone. I would love to do a park day or one of the bouncy places....