Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   S/O-What kind of birth mark do your DC's have?? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102366)

EmnJJsMom 02-22-2007 03:50 PM

S/O-What kind of birth mark do your DC's have??

My 2 y/o has a strawberry mark on her scalp and a storkbite on her neck. My 1 y/o has a big cafe au lait mark on her calf.

mom_of_3g_1b 02-22-2007 04:12 PM

Re: S/O-What kind of birth mark do your DC's have??

All my kids have stork bites on their faces except one. DS's was quite big when he was little. Abby has one on her forhead, kyrra's is right between her eyes and tiny and Dylan has none. That's how we used to tell them apart.

my2babyboys 02-22-2007 04:15 PM

DS was born with a himangeoma, gone now and a mole in between his legs exactly where I have one ( please let me know if Im not allowed to say this )
DS#2 doesnt have a single mark on his body.

worldwarcaitlin 02-22-2007 04:15 PM

DS has a storkbite on the back of his neck.

dreamtiger 02-22-2007 04:39 PM

what's a stork bite?
my DD has something that looks like a rash on the back of her head near her neck but her ped said it's a birthmark.

FancifulFanny 02-22-2007 04:42 PM

DS has a strawberry mark on the back of his head and a brown spot - I call it his cow spot - on his right calf. He tries to get me to believe it's a booboo and to kiss it. I'm not buying it - I was there when he was born!:giggle:

Kimmomy2dom 02-22-2007 04:53 PM

DS has cafe au laits on his arm. Lola has a cafe au lait on her chest, and Nova and Lola have matching stork bites on their scalps.

Sweetforestcat 02-22-2007 04:54 PM

My oldest has a strawberry on his chest but it has disappeared now since he is 12 years old.

My DD has a dark brown pigment mark on her thigh.

My youngest DS has the best birthmarks! He had a stork bite on the top of his foot and he has a patch of white hair at his cow-lick. I love it as he was "kissed" when he was being born. I even made sure to save his white hair with the rest of his hair that was cut during his first haircut a few months ago. He has a dark pigment spot on his bum too. LOL

rowynne 02-22-2007 04:56 PM

DD #1 has a freckle in the same spot I do (and so does my mom & 2 of my 3 sisters!) She also has a small (dime size) brown birthmark behind her left ear.

DD #2 has a stork bite on the nape of her neck. SHe also has syndactly toes (not exactly a birth "mark" but its a good distinguishing characteristic!) & a 5" scar across the right side of her abdomen from surgery 2yrs ago.

DD #3 doesnt have any that I have noticed yet.

SugarBunsWool&More 02-22-2007 04:56 PM

Riley has a dark purple/red stork bite on the back of his neck and he also has a birth mark type pigmentation on his thigh.