Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers -WIP- 7/28 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1038832)

amberlyn87 07-28-2010 06:00 AM

Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers -WIP- 7/28

Morning all! :goodvibes:

where does one find a pattern for LS longies?

zander's mama 07-28-2010 06:08 AM

Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers -WIP- 7/28

Good morning! I don't know where to get the pattern....sorry.

This afternoon I have my baby appointment and I'm :nervous: I have to take the sugar test to see about GD and hoping the results come back negative. Until then though....I'm stuck at work for the next 6 hours :(

amberlyn87 07-28-2010 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zander's mama (Post 10835976)

This afternoon I have my baby appointment and I'm :nervous: I have to take the sugar test to see about GD and hoping the results come back negative. Until then though....I'm stuck at work for the next 6 hours :(

Eek, is that sugar test the one where you drink the drink that tastes like an old yucky orange popsicle? :yuck:

momk2009 07-28-2010 06:30 AM

good luck at the GD test! When I was pg with DD My Dr's resident messed up and marked down for a 3-hr instead of a 1-hr so when I got there the lab didn't have enough time to do it before closing and told me to come back again..and this was after taking time off work and paying almost $10 for parking at the hospital. You can imagine my hormonal self was none too pleased :giggle: I wasn't going to go back but the doctor really wanted me to because I was borderline with my previous pregnancy

Knitting - I am 2/3 through this blanket which needs to be done for next Wednesday. I need to pick up another skein of yarn today for it.

TheLittleButtonBakery 07-28-2010 06:33 AM

Morning
Another day of moving. Ill be glad when this week is over.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zander's mama (Post 10835976)

I hate the sugar test! The only thing worse was the iron shot in the butt :yuck:

mythik 07-28-2010 06:34 AM

Good Morning,

GL with the test!

stephy4632 07-28-2010 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amberlyn87 (Post 10835955)
Morning all! :goodvibes:

where does one find a pattern for LS longies?

there is one on Rav for free its not a great pattern but it gives you a starting point :thumbsup:

Mpierce 07-28-2010 06:44 AM

Morning Everyone!

I love the LS longies from yesterday they were so cute. I wish I had the time or patience right now to figure them out.

GL with the test, I hated the flavor of that thing too. :yuck:

zander's mama 07-28-2010 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amberlyn87 (Post 10835998)
Eek, is that sugar test the one where you drink the drink that tastes like an old yucky orange popsicle? :yuck:

That's the one, not looking forward to getting that drink down though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLittleButtonBakery (Post 10836103)
Morning
Another day of moving. Ill be glad when this week is over.

I hate the sugar test! The only thing worse was the iron shot in the butt :yuck:

Good luck with your moving....there's a light at the end of the tunnel and you'll feel better when it's all done :hugs:

I never had the iron shot...that does not sound like fun though.

And thanks everyone.....the test will suck, but if they find it I'll be thankful. Though it would be much better if they find nothing at all :giggle: Oh, and I have the lab order and it states one hour.....so thankfully it should work out nicely. I will be bringing something to knit for any down time.

blossomgoat 07-28-2010 06:52 AM

yeah. I never liked the GD test but it never seemed to bother me as much as some other women. I never got nauseated and my doc was kind enough to send the bottle of stuff home with me so I could refridgerate it and drink it at home, then walz in just in time to get my blood drawn.

I will be back with a progress shot. I have been working on the 5T longies. Slow going because I keep changing my mind about the hem. Right now I don't know if I like the ruffle I chose. LOL

I tried to do LS longies before I was ready for it and it was a miserable experience. I think now I could do it but I"m not sure how high on my priorities list it is. LOL.