Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Southwest (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=113)
-   -   Any Mormon's wear Mamacloth? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1039192)

twinkerbell 07-28-2010 01:42 PM

Any Mormon's wear Mamacloth?

I'm just curious how you'd keep them in place in garments. Anyone with experience. You can PM me if you want.

dragondance 07-28-2010 03:37 PM

Re: Any Mormon's wear Mamacloth?

Wear underwear underneath. I was told it was fine when I got mine. :thumbsup: I always had to for tampon backup anyway before I switched to mama cloth.

delore 11-25-2010 10:42 PM

:yeahthat: I have a little mama cloth wet/dry bag that stays in the diaper bag and I keep a pair of undies in there along with a couple clean pads. That way if I'm out and caught unawares by AF, I have everything I need. HTH!

mclaybrook 11-25-2010 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragondance (Post 10841287)
Wear underwear underneath. I was told it was fine when I got mine. :thumbsup: I always had to for tampon backup anyway before I switched to mama cloth.

Yeap, me too :goodvibes:

2+2macht4 11-25-2010 11:52 PM

Can I ask the obnoxious question, why is it any different for Mormons?:headscratch:

sourpatch_babe 11-26-2010 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serenajean1 (Post 11729780)
Can I ask the obnoxious question, why is it any different for Mormons?:headscratch:

I thought maybe they go commando:giggle: I've tried going commando once or twice, it's not for me. Kudos to them if they can do it 24/7.

mysticmomma1879 11-26-2010 03:24 AM

I never wear underwear. I switched to cloth tampons instead. I have a latex allergy that is so severe if the elastic becomes exposed I will react. It is not fun to have a reaction i that area while menstruating.

2+2macht4 11-26-2010 03:25 AM

So Mormons do not wear underwear? who knew.

I did not even know they made cloth tampons.

sbbeana 11-26-2010 09:10 AM

Quote:

I came cause I was curious too! That's very interesting to me that they go commando. I didn't know either.

delore 11-26-2010 12:22 PM

Quote:

Many (practicing) adult Mormons wear "special" underwear that is symbolic of our beliefs and also is a guide for modest dressing. They are like fitted shorts that go to the knee(ish), so that's is why it's impossible to snap mama cloth in like you would with regular panties. Hey, I'd be confused too if I wasn't Mormon! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sourpatch_babe (Post 11729845)
I thought maybe they go commando:giggle: I've tried going commando once or twice, it's not for me. Kudos to them if they can do it 24/7.

:laugh: I tried out commando in high school because I was curious and my jeans chafed something awful! I was doing a funny dance all day, lol!