Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Action shots???? Tinkle Time Trainers/Ladder Hill Design/Rainshine Designs (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1039906)

mama_ashley 07-29-2010 12:00 PM

Action shots???? Tinkle Time Trainers/Ladder Hill Design/Rainshine Designs

Anyone have action shots of these trainers? I really want to buy this pattern but I can't seem to find many action shots. I am looking for the Tinkle Time Trainers by Ladder Hill Designs. I think Rainshine Designs sells them also.

mama_ashley 07-29-2010 12:01 PM

Re: Action shots???? Tinkle Time Trainers/Ladder Hill Design/Rainshine Designs

Oh, and if you made them from the TTT pattern, I would especially love to see them!

Rainshine Designs 07-29-2010 02:31 PM

Here's a page of them
http://www.rainshinedesigns.com/gallery/5?VS=1 :)

kpreese 07-29-2010 03:18 PM

I don't have a trainer from Ladder Hill (dd is only 10 mo) but I just bought a custom diaper from Ladder Hill and that lady is AWESOME! If you email her she has AWESOME customer service and I can't say enough about how WONDERFUL she is... btw did I say she is AWESOME lol

mama_ashley 07-29-2010 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpreese (Post 10850862)
I don't have a trainer from Ladder Hill (dd is only 10 mo) but I just bought a custom diaper from Ladder Hill and that lady is AWESOME! If you email her she has AWESOME customer service and I can't say enough about how WONDERFUL she is... btw did I say she is AWESOME lol

I know! I emailed her a bunch of questions about which pattern would be good for my DD! She was incredibly helpful!!!

Rainshine- Thanks for your link! I looked everywhere (at least I thought I did) and couldn't find any. They look like a great fit.

I think I am going to go ahead and purchase the pattern and hopefully get one or two made this weekend.

mama_ashley 07-30-2010 05:55 PM

bumping.... still hoping for some more action shots! I would especially love to see some that have the front snaps.

Haddon'sMom 03-02-2011 09:44 AM

Did you make these trainers? I'm thinking about buying this pattern myself.. my DS is only 15 mo old so we're a long way away from full potty training or even few accidents.. but he wants to sit on the potty constantly and it is such a pain to lay him down, take off his diaper, lay him down, put back on his diaper.. especially when we're out. Yuck!

So.. I'd love to hear your review..

jessnye 03-02-2011 11:21 AM

I have a custom night pocket but she made it for me like an AIO with the sewn-in soaker plus a pocket- and it has snaps. I need to take some Motherease pics soon so I'll try to get one of ds wearing that at the same time. Mine also has extra waist, hip, and leg snaps because I wanted him to be able to wear it for a long time so I sized up and the lady at Ladder Hill Design (who IS AWESOME, and I'm really embarrassed that I seem to have forgotten her name) added extra snaps. So if the rise looks high, that's why. It fits great though and he loves wearing it.

mariamommy 03-02-2011 12:12 PM

I have one but no front snaps. I agree on the customer service. I asked her (Hope is her name) if she could increase the rise on the trainer she made for me and its great, no leaks since dealing with my snap-ez issues! I love them.

The pic is on my cell phone, not the best...but I'll try upload it.

mommy~to~z&m 03-02-2011 01:06 PM

I just made a few TTTs. I made them pull-up and I LOVE THEM!!! I have fabric cut out for another 6 pair, but the boys are sick, so not much time for sewing...
I will try to snap some action shots when DS2 is up later (if he is feeling up to it).