Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically....... finally it's Friday! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1040446)

~whitehologram~ 07-30-2010 03:23 AM

Basically....... finally it's Friday!

~whitehologram~ 07-30-2010 03:26 AM

Re: Basically....... finally it's Friday!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemurmommies (Post 10851551)
Photographs are done. It was fun, but in the process I broke Ru's custom mug. :cry: I can't believe it. I feel so dumb.

We're apparently going out for supper now, so TTYL!

Sorry Mel :hugs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RebekahG77 (Post 10851674)
Jacob says that peanut butter is made when peanuts get sucked into a tornado and then they get sucked down right into the jar. :giggle2:

:roflmbo: :roflmbo:

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemurmommies (Post 10853163)
Had Boston Pizza for supper. Very yummy. Went and got beer for the cottage, came home, bathed E and got him to bed, and packed for the cottage. Things are pretty much ready for the morning. We'll just have to pack our cooler before we head out. At 8:30am. Eeeee!

No, definitely not. Not repairable. Going to have to order another one. It wasn't really anyone's fault. She had apparently taken her mug to work, so it was in her lunch bag. Then when the photographer came, she shoved her lunch bag into a cupboard. I opened the cupboard to get a platter to cut cake on as part of the pictures, and the bag fell out and the mug broke. We're going to order her another one after the next pay period.

At least it is something that cane be replaced, It's really not so bad after all :hugs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RebekahG77 (Post 10853633)
And this is one of those days when I am counting down the minutes until the boy's bedtime. He has been soooooo grumpy today. I'm looking forward to some peace and a fresh start in the morning.

I feel like that every day! but I do start the day fresh everyday too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by niftysmith (Post 10854512)
:wave:

Inception was aaaaaaaaamazing.

Elisha slept the whole time we were gone.

:yay:

Heiner and I want to see that too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragondance (Post 10855008)
Thrush is back. :rolleyesout:

Sorry :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I'm still fighting mine and Fynn's. He's doing much better but my nipples are still very sore and still have a bit of thrush.

stephcrouse 07-30-2010 04:47 AM

Goodmorning :wave:

We are up watching for birds out the window. I'm still tired. :tired: I had to get up several times to pee and just couldn't sleep, so I didn't even get to appreciate the fact that B slept well and only stirred around one time.

Not much on the agenda today. Just need to finish laundry and cleaning up, go to grocery store for a few items, and try to remember to drink water and eat somewhat healthy even though I feel like barfing.
I think it is my vitamins that are causing the tummy upset.

~whitehologram~ 07-30-2010 06:13 AM

Morning Steph :wave:

DS was down most of the day so I only managed to post the opener and one post and then I couldnt post anymore.

I did this today....Shannon decided she doesn't like her cant since she saw the other cats and asked me if it takes a long time to make an owl and if I'd make her an owl please.....

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._3017887_n.jpg

This has tiny owls and cats on it. It's from a velour sleeping bag all the kids slept in.....Yes Fynn too, it was a very cold winter.

~whitehologram~ 07-30-2010 06:15 AM

Sorry about the sickness Steph....I got sick from my vitamins and from Magnesium too so I just didnt take them. I did try to watch what I eat. I'm not really a stickler for taking vitamins.

stephcrouse 07-30-2010 07:36 AM

I am just going to skip taking them for a few days, and see if it helps. I'm almost to the point where I can start weaning off of my progesterone supplements, so I think that will help with my symptoms. I will just be sure to consume enough folic acid each day, although I think I am passed the point of neural tube defects...

We are kicking the houses butt this morning. Avery helped, and we are getting some stuff done! I still need to wash these stinky dogs.

~whitehologram~ 07-30-2010 07:43 AM

I think a healthy diet is enough, vitamins are in food too :giggle2:

~whitehologram~ 07-30-2010 07:44 AM

It seems Becky cant get onto DS.....I'm guessing the other have the same problem being as it's so quiet in here today.

stephcrouse 07-30-2010 07:49 AM

I was having trouble for a while, but now it all seems to be working ok...

I'm going to go reboot the laundry, and wash the little dogs before I lose motivation.
The big dog will be an outside job, and I am going to procrastinate that one as long as possible. :giggle:

AdeliaGreen 07-30-2010 08:50 AM

That owl is lovely Janine :wub:

So... I see people are still having issues getting on DS. Am I the only one here now?