Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers *WIP* 7/30 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1040449)

TheLittleButtonBakery 07-30-2010 05:09 AM

Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers *WIP* 7/30

Good Morning

TheLittleButtonBakery 07-30-2010 05:15 AM

Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers *WIP* 7/30

Still moving today but we are almost done! Down to the nitty gritty now! Ill have 2 loads for my car and then DH will be getting the large stuff tonight & tomorrow with a borrowed truck. So maybe after my 2 car loads are done Ill take a short but much needed knitting break!! I have only knit 1 time this week!!!

momk2009 07-30-2010 06:02 AM

Good morning. DS woke up at about 2 and didn't go back to sleep until 5...DD was up at 7:needcoffee: and now ds wants to sleep. Not happening. I have a few more rows and then this blanket will be done and I'll be free to do something else..yay!

I hope you get your knitting break April. Moving is the worst. Last time we moved I kept the kids while dh and my dad moved almost everything. :giggle:

gigifaye 07-30-2010 06:10 AM

Morning!

Yay for being almost done with moving April. I dread the day we move from this house, we have SO MUCH CRAP in here and since the house is soooo darn small (1000 sq ft) we also have a storage unit full of crap. Sigh. Thinking about it even gets me all worked up!

Hoping to finish the SB Revolution shorties today and cast on some LS capris. Not planning on doing much today, feeling kinda lazy!

zander's mama 07-30-2010 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momk2009 (Post 10855206)
I have a few more rows and then this blanket will be done and I'll be free to do something else..yay!

I hope you get your knitting break April. Moving is the worst. Last time we moved I kept the kids while dh and my dad moved almost everything. :giggle:

Yay for being done with the blanket!

I hope your moving is done real soon April.....that's always a hassle. One that I'm not looking forward to, though I hope comes soon. We've owned our house since May and we keep finding more things that are wrong to be fixed before we can even move in. I really hope we can move in 2 weeks.....though it won't be me moving really. It's kind of nice being over 7 months pregnant and having to move....there's almost nothing I can do except pack and unpack boxes :giggle2:

So I was dreaming about knitting and colorways last night :giggle: There was one particular one that I want to have now...I'm not :loony: at all *hehe* Anyway....I don't know if it's out there and I wish I could have taken a picture of it, but the colors were white, this color green :envy: and a bright orange. Anyone know of a colorway that's like it??

amberlyn87 07-30-2010 06:27 AM

Morning all! I'm waiting on my coffee to finish brewing.. :D

I'm hoping to finish the Spring basket longies today.. I only got one leg done yesterday.

amberlyn87 07-30-2010 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberlyn87
Erica, I've been meaning to ask you!

Do you dye a colorway called "little bambino"? I think i've seen it in your store? lol

Why yes, yes I do

I don't know how to move old posts from there to here, but Erica someday I need some Little Bambino. :drif:

momk2009 07-30-2010 06:39 AM

I made the mistake of looking in her colourway gallery last night..I would have been better off not knowing some of those pretty colourways existed:giggle:

momk2009 07-30-2010 06:44 AM

question - anyone know how much yarn I'd need for the Small Things romper in 18m? I want to get my yarn before I get the pattern but I'd like to make a few for the winter.

amberlyn87 07-30-2010 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momk2009 (Post 10855265)
I made the mistake of looking in her colourway gallery last night..I would have been better off not knowing some of those pretty colourways existed:giggle:

i need thissss. :drif: