Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's a quiet Saturday... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1040803)

~whitehologram~ 07-31-2010 12:28 AM

Basically it's a quiet Saturday...

~whitehologram~ 07-31-2010 12:31 AM

Re: Basically it's a quiet Saturday...

Quote:

Originally Posted by RebekahG77 (Post 10855634)
:wave: I'm here! LOVE the owl, Janine!

Thanks Bekah :) I'm busy working on the doll for the stocking. I have no idea though how to get my photos (when I take them that is) in the space....can you help me?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJR2119 (Post 10856795)
:wave: Ive been having problems getting on all day! Finally its working for me!

Love the owl Janine!

Sooooo my sister left back to her husband today... she was upset that no one here supported her decision to stay with him but for her to live here while they tried to work things out. :rolleyes: I wouldnt lend her my phone or laptop to reach him and she said she felt like she was in prison and she wanted to leave so I said fine. She left about an hour and a half ago.

:blush: I am actually not sad at all... im completely relieved... :blush:

Thanks Tania

I'm sorry about your sister. I really hope they can both get the help they need.....but I'm really glad they are no longer a problem for you or your family. :hugs:

~whitehologram~ 07-31-2010 12:34 AM

It's really quite early here but I'm been storming through my chores....

Diapers are washing/drying,
Dishes are washing,
Girls are up and dressed
Fynn and I've had breakfast....I have no bread and he cant eat cereal so I made pancakes for him and me, just dont tell the girls (shhhhh, it's a secret)
I'M DRESSED :thud:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...0_258757_n.jpg

Heiner put batteries in the camera so I can take nice photos for a little while :D

~whitehologram~ 07-31-2010 01:13 AM

Steph I got shipping notification for your soaker :)

~whitehologram~ 07-31-2010 02:06 AM

Cleaned and swept the bathroom,
polished the mirrors,
washed 4 pairs of longies and a pair of shorties (old sink method with solid lanolin. I stripped them first so I wanted to get a good amount of lanolin back into the wool) and lanolized only 2 pairs of longies and the shorties. I plan on dyeing the 2 pairs of longies because they are pinky/purple and black stripe ones and as much as I like purple on Fynn this is just too girly for him.

Lots more to do.....

~whitehologram~ 07-31-2010 02:48 AM

Dishes put away, second load washing,
Bread baking,
lunch boxes and all the little bits around the kitchen put away,
Hand washed last of the dishes,
Swept and mopped the kitchen, Hall and mopped the bathroom,
Diapers are drying.

Sweating like a pig now :yuck:

Oh and I got AF today too :cry:

~whitehologram~ 07-31-2010 03:49 AM

Ok, it's nap time now....I just hope my MC hold up to a nap :crossfingers:

jacksmommy1 07-31-2010 05:54 AM

Good morning everyone. MY computer crashed idk if it was a ds virus or not. Im on dh's apple. Got horribly awaken today by two kids dh sent in th eroom to wake me. Ugh oh well at noon we leave for two days with out kids!!!! I am goign to spend some time with my college roomate and sunday we are going to a concert.

cherylchoo 07-31-2010 06:52 AM

Morning mamas. Today we all get on a plane for MI so I won't be on much today. I will have to leave for the airport in about an hour and a half, and meet the girls there as well as Raj.

MIL is attempting to take Ian to work for a little bit first. I'm expecting a phone call any minute now that she can't figure out the carseat :giggle2: and I will have to go too.

cherylchoo 07-31-2010 07:17 AM

Well, I guess she figured it out. I went to the parking lot and she was gone.

Sitting here sipping my coffee, collecting my thoughts. It's been a whirlwind last two months, and not exactly how I wanted to spend my summer. We have a little over a month before school starts, I'm trying to figure out what I'd like to do with my family in that month. You know, besides unpacking everything we own. :giggle2:

I didn't tell you the next installment of my mover nightmare. Thursday night I went to bag up all the trash for collection at our house. I open the trash can...and find the squashed boxes of all our little Xmas trees. We have like 4 three foot Xmas trees we use for outdoor decoration, and the movers TOOK THEM OUT OF THEIR BOXES to pack and THREW THE BOXES AWAY. Seriously, who thinks like that? Not that those trees are worth anything, just
1) how the heck am I going to store all the pieces in the new place, now that the boxes are gone? That's not an easy shape box to find in August.
2) if they are doing that with my cheap Xmas-clearance trees, what did they do to my more important stuff?

:gah: