Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's Woolly Wednesday! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1043672)

~whitehologram~ 08-04-2010 12:21 AM

Basically it's Woolly Wednesday!

~whitehologram~ 08-04-2010 12:31 AM

Re: Basically it's Woolly Wednesday!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macyllehub (Post 10887397)
im around Tricia, just lurking because I don't know what to say to anyone any more :cry:

I feel like that too sometimes. :hugs: I do my best to jump in and then the conversation just flows, yk. I think it's because I'm depressed and not because of the people or the topics of conversation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by erin13 (Post 10887701)
:wave: I'm back home
No official diagnosis other than "round ligament pain" b/c the lab results were not back yet to diagnos a UTI. :dunno: what was taking so long

The doc let me come home and he'll call me later.

:hugs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bethannp (Post 10887870)
On the listings for my "Waylon" and "Big Green Tractor" colorways, when you click on the listing, it has of course a pic of the yarn, but also a pic of the boy that inspired the colorway, is that weird? or cute?

I think it's cute but I think you need to add another picture of the colour on the listing page.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RebekahG77 (Post 10888578)
changed dinner plans... we're now having pancakes because dyeing took longer than anticipated. Now I'm sweaty, grouchy, and tired, and I'm in no mood for having the oven on for an hour with casserole. pancakes it is!! :giggle2:

I cant wait to see what you did :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bumstoppers (Post 10888710)
I need to come home to rest :thud:

:hugs: Having fun?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwjbbrown (Post 10888859)
Hey all. I dissapeared earlier because Jerry called me as I was getting MH down for a nap and said he was stuck....Really stuck in the sand and muck. So off I went and before I got there his brother got stuck two. So basically I ws there to keep the peace and cheer everyone on as they attempted to get out of the muck. They did get out eventually with a tow from a LARGE desil Pickup.

Here are the pics

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/m.../Photo0181.jpg
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/m.../Photo0182.jpg
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/m.../Photo0183.jpg

Oh dear, Poor Jerry. He didnt miss is ceremony did he?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwjbbrown (Post 10888966)
You can see in them how very green the desert is after 10 days of rain and some of the wild flowers blooming

Very pretty!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamaBex (Post 10889478)
:wave2:

Not caught up, just wanted to say hi and that I'm thinking of you all! Hope everyone is well, and :hugs: to those that need them. Our camping trip was very fun, and a great life experience for Malcolm I think -I will post pics here when I get a chance. We finished one day early because of rainy weather, and we will be visiting with friends for a few days starting tomorrow, but I will try to get on and catch up tomorrow.

Take care and goodnight!

Looking forward to pics :) I'm glad you had fun but happy to see you back, it's been too quiet around here with everyone on holiday.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherylchoo (Post 10889600)
I skimmed. LOVE the headbands, still wouldn't pay to fix a house that I didn't own myself, made the same trip to WM last to get the supposed 17.5" Nautilus and was disappointed when I measured it, wanna see dyed goodness, and I'm sure other stuff I forgot. :giggle:

I really hate to keep complaining, but dang. My house is full of these giant wardrobe boxes that are like 30 or 36" square and something like 50+ inches tall. I thought it was because we have few dressers and hang everything, but half of them are just crammed, and I mean crammed and not carefully packed, full of random stuff. I can't lift them, and I can't get the stuff out of the bottom without laying them on their side and crawling in, or dumping them upside down. I'm about to have a conniption, LOL.

And to make matters worse, everything is missing something. We unpacked the TV and all its components...and it was missing the power cord. I unpacked the girls' computer, it was missing the mouse. They brought in all these bookcases, but no one knows what they did with the shelves that goes on said bookcases. So I can't set anything up, put anything away, or walk around freely in my own darn house. I just about blew a gasket after spending the whole day unpacking and rearranging things telling DH for the fourth time move enough doggone boxes down in the basement so we can set up the dining table, I CANNOT feed the kids on the floor one more meal. I can't move the boxes and I can't put the table together or I would have done it myself.

There may be a bed burning tonight. Farrah...I'll see you on the other side. :rofl:

OH mano! :hugs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherylchoo (Post 10889667)
DH has already complained from the beginning, and they have offered to pay for things that are missing or broken, send someone local to go pick up missing pieces and parts if they exist at a hardware store/IKEA/whatever, and to send someone to help unpack (to that I said um no thanks, you've "helped" enough, LOL), and I think they are sending some sort of gift card too.

That's just not good enough really, I'm sorry Cheryl :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preggo (Post 10889781)
BTW, my son was a laugh riot at the dr's today. He managed to entertain everyone in the waiting room. This little girl came in and he insisted on showing her how strong he was. "CHECK OUT MY GUNS!" and flexed. :giggle: and then, he sat down next to her and started talking to her. When she started talking to him, and showing him how to make a bracelet with some string. (very good idea btw, I'll have to use that when we go to the dr's when he's older) Anyway, he was talking to her for a few minutes and then says loudly "Do you think I'm handsome?" she said "uhmmm yes." and he says "WOOHOO...I THINK I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" :roflmbo::roflmbo: I can't take this kid anywhere I swear.

Too cute!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwjbbrown (Post 10890455)
Night all. see you tomorrow.

Morning Janine. Hope your are feeling better today!

Morning Jen, I do feel a bit better, boobies are looking a tiny bit better and I managed to pump 210ml this morning. Fynn only managed 150ml of it so I'm happy he's getting enough. I'd rather throw a bit away than think he's not getting enough. I was feeling like a failure but not now.

Bumstoppers 08-04-2010 12:48 AM

Well Janine we were having a great time....but Blake took to screaming again for the last 3 hours. Jason finally gave up and called the insurance and found the nearest hospital that they would cover. We don't know if he overdid it today and maybe he has an injured tailbone or that he indead has some intestional worm going on. He was screaming bug stay away tonight.....

But the heart breaking thing is the other kids are exhausted and have been asleep for hours so j wanted me to stay here. I got him dressed and he kept saying Mommy you carry my Buzz toy out and when Jason carried him out of the room he was screaming My mommy go with me...

I can't stop sobbing now...what kind of mom can't be with her baby when he needs me :cry:

~whitehologram~ 08-04-2010 12:50 AM

The morning started off well....

Shannon up and light on before 6am
Derry's bandage missing....so I redressed it,
Cami whining...sent her to eat breakfast with MIL
Shannon walked off from her time-out (10 minutes for being out of bed) so she got 5 more minutes.

I baked muffins for her to take to her kinotag (Cinema day)in Hort. While I'm doing that Shannon is slamming doors and complaining about her time-out.

Finally the muffins are in the oven, I get Fynn up and fed him his bottle. Take him downstairs and send Derry to get her glasses....she gets the scissors and cuts a huge chunk out of her hair :cry:

I'm giving myself a time-out now so I dont blow my lid. Eating my oatmeal with apple and my fenugreek.

~whitehologram~ 08-04-2010 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bumstoppers (Post 10891231)
Well Janine we were having a great time....but Blake took to screaming again for the last 3 hours. Jason finally gave up and called the insurance and found the nearest hospital that they would cover. We don't know if he overdid it today and maybe he has an injured tailbone or that he indead has some intestional worm going on. He was screaming bug stay away tonight.....

But the heart breaking thing is the other kids are exhausted and have been asleep for hours so j wanted me to stay here. I got him dressed and he kept saying Mommy you carry my Buzz toy out and when Jason carried him out of the room he was screaming My mommy go with me...

I can't stop sobbing now...what kind of mom can't be with her baby when he needs me :cry:

It is very very hard to have to let go and let someone else look after you baby but you have to be mommy to all 3 kids. Jason will do great with him, it's a bonding thing for him too. I know Heiner likes when he can look after the kids and help like if they have to go to hospital. It's something he can do well too so I let him.

Bumstoppers 08-04-2010 01:03 AM

trying to decide if I should nap while I wait to hear or if I should stay awake......

~whitehologram~ 08-04-2010 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bumstoppers (Post 10891250)
trying to decide if I should nap while I wait to hear or if I should stay awake......

Get some sleep, there is no point waiting up. Jason is there and Blake is ok with him. You can trust him.

:hugs: It will be ok

dragondance 08-04-2010 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bumstoppers (Post 10891231)

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: They can't always have their preferred parent, but it's still hard to hear!!! :hugs::hugs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitehologram (Post 10891233)
The morning started off well....

Shannon up and light on before 6am
Derry's bandage missing....so I redressed it,
Cami whining...sent her to eat breakfast with MIL
Shannon walked off from her time-out (10 minutes for being out of bed) so she got 5 more minutes.

I baked muffins for her to take to her kinotag (Cinema day)in Hort. While I'm doing that Shannon is slamming doors and complaining about her time-out.

Finally the muffins are in the oven, I get Fynn up and fed him his bottle. Take him downstairs and send Derry to get her glasses....she gets the scissors and cuts a huge chunk out of her hair :cry:

I'm giving myself a time-out now so I dont blow my lid. Eating my oatmeal with apple and my fenugreek.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitehologram (Post 10891255)
Get some sleep, there is no point waiting up. Jason is there and Blake is ok with him. You can trust him.

:hugs: It will be ok

:yeahthat: :hugs:

~whitehologram~ 08-04-2010 02:17 AM

Cami screams like that for whoever happens to be leaving the room at that moment.

~whitehologram~ 08-04-2010 02:22 AM

It's really hard to pump with Fynn screaming and trying climb up because he sees my boobs. He's tired and wants to nurse.