Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers *WIP* 8/6 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1045355)

chippybug10 08-06-2010 04:52 AM

Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers *WIP* 8/6

Yay for Fridays!

I finally finished the second leg for the Pumpkin Royale longies. Now I just need to weave in the ends and attatch pockets. In the mean time, I just split off the arms on the SH, hopefully I can get pics provided it doesn't rain.

I'm think on the next SH I want to add a panel of linen/half linen or bamboo sts from the armpit down the side.

amberlyn87 08-06-2010 05:59 AM

Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers *WIP* 8/6

Yayy for Pumpkin royale longies! :drif:

I've got to finish up some projects today. :) Maybe I'll have photos later.

zander's mama 08-06-2010 06:16 AM

I need to find a Halloween colorway to knit up. Oh well. I'm still plugging away at the romper. I'm debating on whether I should start another pair of longies for the NB, or if I should break away and try my first skirtie :headscratch: We'll see. Tomorrow we have to go to a birthday party so I may bring my knitting there to see if I have a chance.

Happy Friday! :yay: Only 7hrs and 45min before I'm free :giggle2:

AmyP 08-06-2010 06:28 AM

Good morning
Is anyone here getting in on the Namaste group buy at Spaver? I want a Zuma but I can't decide on a color.

JennyAnn913 08-06-2010 06:55 AM

Good morning & Happy friday!

I can't wait to see everyones Halloween colorways. I just got Pumpkin in a couple days ago and :wub: it.
Amy, I really like Eggplant and Peacock.

PipersMomma 08-06-2010 07:03 AM

:wave:

shel*bel 08-06-2010 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zander's mama (Post 10910628)
I need to find a Halloween colorway to knit up. Oh well. I'm still plugging away at the romper. I'm debating on whether I should start another pair of longies for the NB, or if I should break away and try my first skirtie :headscratch: We'll see. Tomorrow we have to go to a birthday party so I may bring my knitting there to see if I have a chance.

Happy Friday! :yay: Only 7hrs and 45min before I'm free :giggle2:

7hrs and 20min here...

:yay:

Mpierce 08-06-2010 07:09 AM

Morning Everyone, Boring knitting today for me, I have to finish up a hat for someone else.

I love the 5t longies, I couldn't imagine doing them.

Love the I cord with the flowers. I want to learn to do that too. I guess I want to learn so much. :giggle:

Also, what do you guys recommend for an interchangeable set? I want to get wood of some sort but I hate that I'm running to the store constantly to get circs. I just want a set of them. And my Joanns doesn't have 12s so that makes my life difficult.

Mpierce 08-06-2010 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shel*bel (Post 10910869)
7hrs and 20min here...

:yay:

7 hrs 30ish mins here. I get off between 4 and 5 usually so I don't know positively. :(

JennyAnn913 08-06-2010 07:21 AM

Morgan, I really like my Addi Clicks but, have heard a lot of really good things about the knit pick sets.

Yeah.... I don't know if I have the patience for 5T longies! :thud: They look awesome tho!