Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's sunday (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1046631)

~whitehologram~ 08-08-2010 12:19 AM

Basically it's sunday

~whitehologram~ 08-08-2010 12:25 AM

Re: Basically it's sunday

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preggo (Post 10922447)
Janine are you still around? just wondering if I grate the zucchini like it is or if I have to peel it first or...?

I peeled and de-seeded and grated mine but I dont know if that was right.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherylchoo (Post 10922742)
I believe Macy was 18 when she had her first too. I'm sure in her sister's mind there is little difference in being 16 and PG and 18 and PG. :rolleyes:

They had these chairs at our local Lowes on clearance for $10 each. That's a pretty good price for a metal outdoor chair, so we got three. And a little metal table to go with them. So I'm going to feed the kids outside every chance I get now :giggle2: since the patio is just off the kitchen. Won't work in the winter, I know, but I will enjoy it as long as I can.

Fun! Eating in the garden is the best!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisathena (Post 10922773)
We are going to take my dad to Jakers for dinner, we never go there, its $$ and nice...it'll be fun.

so zac is leaving tonight...i havent been able to get away :( gah!! :cry:

Where is he going? I'm sorry you didnt get any time off. That happens here all the time too. :hugs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherylchoo (Post 10922821)
Seeing all your kids run around in circles like dogs chasing their tails, singing the ABC song at the top of their lungs...makes you wonder what the heck happened. where did I go wrong, LOL. Was it that margarita I had while they were nursing? :rofl:

:roflmbo:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preggo (Post 10923011)
oh Mel :hugs:! That's not what I was saying at all, I just wanted to say how I wish I had someone around like Macy to learn from when I was in that situation.

those zucchini pancakes were GREAT, I served them with bacon :yum:

Jayden, however, did not like them...

:D sorry Jayden didn't like them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RebekahG77 (Post 10923029)
Wait, how did I miss something about zucchini pancakes?? Where's the recipe??

I have a HUGE zucchini in my fridge right now. I was thinking zucchini bread, but pancakes sounds yummy too!

I see that Courtney posted it recipe but I have another recipe that I tried that was amazing.....

Zucchini coconut cookie bars.....the kids all loved these!

Quote:

Originally Posted by negrapy (Post 10923755)
your sauce sounds good.

So if you guys are good with the cookie idea I'll bake some up so take pictures - maybe even tonight since DH is back. I thought maybe it would be too werid but I do have really good food recipes. It helps to have come from a cooking family. I just didnt see myself actually getting anything sewn. I was so tired last night after getting the kids to bed living in such a high state of tension really wears me out and then the kids alone lol. This week dh is working 12s but i think just the first 4 days at least.

today's house hunting wasnt much fun at all but i did grab a cake platter at the goodwill when i went to look for stuff to fit my growing self.

I really love the cookie idea :) Any chance you'd be willing to add a copy of the recipe in the box? That would be fantastic and I'm sure it would bump up the sales of the cookies.

Sorry about the house hunting. :hugs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bumstoppers (Post 10924643)
I so need to get my b2b stocking previews up.....but I"m taking all weekends off from now on. But it still bugs me sometimes when I don't get my stuff done :hide:

I cant wait to see what you make :thumbsup:

~whitehologram~ 08-08-2010 12:33 AM

I have a cold....I'm snotty and miserable :(

RebekahG77 08-08-2010 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitehologram (Post 10925136)
I have a cold....I'm snotty and miserable :(

:hugs: I wish I were there to make you a cup of chamomile tea with honey and lemon.

RebekahG77 08-08-2010 12:37 AM

oh yum, those zucchini cookies look GREAT!

~whitehologram~ 08-08-2010 12:38 AM

I've been thinking about Beth's Siblings......how about if you did something fun with them when they come over like make muffins or rice crispy cakes? Maybe a sweet treat might get them to come over?

~whitehologram~ 08-08-2010 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RebekahG77 (Post 10925143)
:hugs: I wish I were there to make you a cup of chamomile tea with honey and lemon.

Ohhh that sounds good.

~whitehologram~ 08-08-2010 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RebekahG77 (Post 10925147)
oh yum, those zucchini cookies look GREAT!

They are really yummy! I used chocolate chips and chopped apple in mine :yummy:

RebekahG77 08-08-2010 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitehologram (Post 10925155)
Ohhh that sounds good.

It's what I make for myself and my family when they don't feel good. :wub:

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitehologram (Post 10925157)
They are really yummy! I used chocolate chips and chopped apple in mine :yummy:

oh my.. :drif:

RebekahG77 08-08-2010 12:56 AM

Bedtime for this mama. Gnight/morning!