Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   $ TO SPEND (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1050898)

ImMommy2 08-13-2010 06:47 PM

$ TO SPEND

My DH has given me lead way to spend some $ on some more diapers (I won him over!) I currently have FB OS, some prefold & covers, g diapers and BG AIO Org. I think I like the BG the best (so far). So I have a queston for all those bg users. Do you like the AIO or one of the 3.0 or 4.0 the best? Also looked at the Bum Essentials anyone a fan of those? I haven't been doing this that long and want some advice from some more experienced mommas, and I am trying to decide before the kelly's closet deal is up. What would you spend your cash on? Thanks :thumbsup:

BuggaBuggaBoutique 08-13-2010 07:12 PM

Re: $ TO SPEND

Lots of mommas love BG, and i hear raves about the orgainc os aios all the time, as well as the grovia os aio.

I have a bum essentials OS and i am not a fan, I need to get around to listing it on FSOT.

ohgirlohboyohno 08-13-2010 07:38 PM

The bum essentials is very soft on the outside..I am not a fan of aplix..so it is not my favorite...but it is VERY absorbent...no idea how it fits on smaller babies...but my kiddos have skinny waists and I have trouble getting it snug enough...but I have that problem with a LOT of diapers so that may mean nothing...

The BG Org. AIO are one of our faves...we use them for all our traveling and for the diaper bag...very reliable and easy to use.

The BG 4.0 is becoming a fave - just because of the new snaps...I prefer a hemp insert so I always have to spend $$ to make those perfect but otherwise a great fit (for my bigger kiddos - no idea on smalls)

Flip is a great system as well...I use many different things under the covers

I LOVE Blueberry or Econappi OS pockets great size range and always seems to fit well at different stages...and hold up well

The FB OS seem to fit smaller than most...good for my skinny minny...not so much on my older DS

Anyway - have fun getting new dipes...I am waiting (not so patiently) for KC to get the Org AIO in the new colors so I can spend some more $$ and maybe get a couple flip covers in the new colors as well...I am not very patient though.

hampyfew 08-13-2010 07:42 PM

Hmm, I'd probably try a Grovia AIO if you like the BG organics.

liztiara84 08-13-2010 08:12 PM

BG 4.0, because of the snaps option! I don't like the aplix, it wears out too fast. I still have some 3.0s and even 2.0s that are hanging in there, though!

aLittleBouncingSoul 08-13-2010 10:00 PM

BGs are my all time favorite diapers, and I love the new 4.0s. They are much more roomy than the 3.0s, so they'll fit longer.

mkbdvm 08-13-2010 10:35 PM

i love BG organics...can't go wrong!

phridae 08-14-2010 01:15 PM

My vote is for BG 4.0.
With the snap or aplix option, you can get just what you want. Plus since they're pockets, you can stuff them with whatever you want and sell off the MF inserts if your heart so desires.

croark 08-14-2010 01:22 PM

I think I'm gonna say go with what you already know u love! so many of us have fallen into the "try one of everything" trap only to be unhappy with half the stash. Go with what u love!

jaelynsmommy61607 08-14-2010 01:25 PM

I prefer the BG4.0 because the snaps. I had no luck with the BG AIO. I would order 4.0s!