Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Stalking for Crankypants (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105368)

NatureandNurture 02-28-2007 02:08 PM

Stalking for Crankypants

I really want to try for a slot. I really don't think that it's fair she takes e-mails at midnight though when the slots are supposed to stock at 10 am and 10 pm respectively. So that being said, I'd love some help since I am a terrible stalker! Which would be best? E-mail at midnight or trying for the HC slot later tomorrow? Anyone and everyone that wants to help, I'd be very appreciative!!

adrocksmommy 02-28-2007 02:11 PM

Re: Stalking for Crankypants

I think her email is fair. It helps out people who can't stalk on HC.

Good Luck..I would help but I already promised my help to another:lostit:

Gavin&Brent'sMommy 02-28-2007 02:15 PM

I so want a slot too :( I hope my email is quick enough :cry:

Kylie&Logan'sMommy 02-28-2007 02:18 PM

Back off mommas:giggle:

I am getting a spot this month!!

I hope:lostit:

allye 02-28-2007 02:21 PM

i can't stalk worth anything , im hoping an email would help :) i just wanna pair of shorties! thats it! :)

DianeSKB 02-28-2007 02:23 PM

:goodvibes: i might be here.. just pm before they stock

NatureandNurture 02-28-2007 02:45 PM

:eek: Geez, maybe I should just wait awhile. Too much competition!

adrocksmommy 02-28-2007 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falls-Acre (Post 775324)
:eek: Geez, maybe I should just wait awhile. Too much competition!

It is always worth a shot. :goodvibes:

NatureandNurture 02-28-2007 03:54 PM

Well, I think I'll just wait awhile. I found other longies I'd rather have for now. :) I'll try for crankypants again in a few months or so. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky FSOT sometime. ;) Good luck to all those that are going for them though!! :goodvibes:

crankymama 02-28-2007 04:44 PM

Quote:

I really don't think that it's fair she takes e-mails at midnight though when the slots are supposed to stock at 10 am and 10 pm respectively.
Can you tell me why you don't think it is fair that I take orders outside of Hyena Cart? Those two HC slots will still stock at 10am and pm. I did it that way so that mamas who can get to the computer in the morning and in the night can both have a shot at them. The midnight orders have nothing to do with HC. I have been taking orders and selling custom slots through my regular website far longer than I have through HC, but when demand shot through the roof and I couldn't keep my site open for constant ordering, I had close my cart and just take orders via email at a set time. I (and my customers- not all of whom are familiar with or like HC) like both methods of ordering, so I make them both available. It was never my intention to have a "midnight stocking" on my website, but when I started opening for orders on the first of the month it didn't take mamas too long to figure out that the earlier they emailed the better chance they had. I'm not offended by your thinking I am being unfair, I am just curious why you would think that so I can change things if I need to. You are definitely not obligated to explain, but I'd appreciate it. I strive for great customer service, so if there is an issue I'd like to be able to address it :)

Thanks mama.

And good luck everyone! :goodvibes: :goodvibes: :goodvibes: