Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   2010 Due Daters (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=209)
-   -   Fabulous news!!!!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1065501)

Hunny Bunny Baby 09-03-2010 02:07 PM

Fabulous news!!!!!

So, I just got back from my midwife appointment and my due date has been bumped up by an entire week!!!!!!!! I am due on Oct. 10th, not the 17th. Because I still hadn't gotten my period back from Maddie, I didn't have a LMP date to work from, so my due date was dependant on u/s. Well.......turns out that my old OB office had given me the incorrect date & the midwife caught the error today. This is very exciting news because I can only deliver at the center if I make it to term or 37 weeks. I was getting nervous because gabby is LOW and I thought I had just over three weeks to go...but I really only have two YIPPEE :yay:

sjebillings 09-03-2010 02:11 PM

Re: Fabulous news!!!!!

That is awesome! I'd love to "skip" a week and know that this little one was that much older. Now just keep her in for two more weeks!

Hunny Bunny Baby 09-03-2010 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sjebillings (Post 11140056)
That is awesome! I'd love to "skip" a week and know that this little one was that much older. Now just keep her in for two more weeks!

It was an awesome feeling...knocking out a whole week in 30 minutes LOL! But seriously it's something that's been bugging me for ages. The doctor at Maternal Fetal Medicine caught the error on my NT scan at 13 weeks. I told my OB yet he refused to change the date since it was less than a 2 weeks swing which totally made no sense at all to me. I was sooooooo relieved when she changed my date today. I have been worrying that I would lose my center birth over the error. I feel soooooooo much better now!

BerryBlues 09-03-2010 02:23 PM

Aww! How awesome is that?! Great news, you'll have your cutie a week earlier. :lostit:

Jaxence 09-03-2010 02:45 PM

:yay:

Malakaiii 09-03-2010 02:58 PM

Yay! Excellent news!!

dragondance 09-03-2010 03:41 PM

Awesome!!!!!! Only 2 weeks for me, too (minus one day, but who's counting? :whistle:). :yay:

jessesgirl 09-03-2010 03:45 PM

Yay!! I was just thinking I have 2 weeks to term and I'm soooo glad! Jaleigh's riding super low, too and I'm almost positive I'm dilated, etc. There's so much pressure in my nether regions, it's unreal! :blush:

Yay for the change! Now your due date is same as mine! :goodvibes:

kkalltheway 09-03-2010 04:17 PM

Yaa for you!!! What a happy error.:thumbsup:

PatchworkPeddler 09-03-2010 04:27 PM

Lol @ "skip a week"

That's awesome news!! I think this is the PERFECT Time to find out something like that, too! Congrats!