Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   2010 Due Daters (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=209)
-   -   Daily Chat ~ Wed Sept 8th (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1068207)

JerBearsMama 09-08-2010 05:32 AM

Daily Chat ~ Wed Sept 8th

Morning!!!! No baby here. Everything fizzled out when I went to bed. But that's okay!! I'm confident that those contrax were doing some good work on my cervix! :goodvibes:

At 2:30 this morning I woke up, felt a gush and thought, Uh Oh. But, nothing else leaked out at all.... so I guess I tinkled a tiny bit :blush:

Today is SIL's Birthday - her 30th, so I'm hoping Joel does NOT decide to come today, but his choice if he wants to share a birthday :giggle: not mine.

Hope you all are having a great morning. :hugs:

JerBearsMama 09-08-2010 06:20 AM

Re: Daily Chat ~ Wed Sept 8th

where is everyone this morning?? everybody go into labor and not include me or something?? :giggle:

babylovinmama 09-08-2010 06:23 AM

Hi Amanda! Bummer on the fizzle out... but it's got to happen one of these days right :giggle: This is the time in pregnancy when I feel like it will never end and I'll perpetually be using the br every 15 minutes for the rest of my life :giggle2:

Cheli- Big hugs mama!! You can do it. You have endured so much to this point and I know you have the strength and support behind you to keep going. It will get easier and know we're all here behind you so cry, vent, yell, whatever you need to do "goodvibes:

Mags thats too funny about your Graves. We have more in common everytime we chat :giggle: Are you on meds and how long have you had it? Sorry to hear about the van thats poopy :( You have such a great outlook on it though, pass some of that my way hehe

Lori I hope your night got better :hugs: You are such a trooper! Not too much longer and you'll be home everyday having fluffy baby snuggles :)

Angela I'm so excited for you! I hope this is it!! Keep us posted.

AFM- This funny little baby perked up as soon as we got home and s/he could hear daddys voice, too funny. Ctx went away after I went to bed. I was really hoping that night was going to be eventful though. I felt to crampy yesterday I started to get nervous we'd be in the hossie by sun up that I went home, to find my RnG, prepped ALL my dipes, DH helped me clean and vacuum the van, install the baby's carseat, clean the house and I went to the grocery store. Bummer for no labot but I at least got a lot done :giggle: I guess it's just as well bc my mom's in CA visiting family and won't be home until the 13th :waiting:

babylovinmama 09-08-2010 06:24 AM

LOL Amanda, everyone except you and I :giggle2:

ommelissa 09-08-2010 06:26 AM

Good morning, Amanda! I guess we're the only ones still pregnant.:giggle:
I did lose a bit of my plug yesterday, so maybe it won't be too much longer. My MW has one more client due before me, and I would really like her to go first. Plus, I'm having an early B-day party for my daughter this weekend. Her actual b-day is the day after my due date and I don't want her birthday to be eclipsed by the birth. I'm afraid it might set her up for rivalry.

JerBearsMama 09-08-2010 06:27 AM

morning Roberta! Wow you got a lot done yesterday! I'm hoping to be productive today, but I hate grocery shopping by myself these days. Getting everything in the house is my issue. I was feeling that way too - about being pregnant forever - but yesterday I just had this calmness wash over me. I can honestly say, I feel the best I've felt in months.... emotionally, mentally and physically. It's pretty amazing. I'm high on baby :giggle: - must be a hormonal shift.

JerBearsMama 09-08-2010 06:29 AM

There ya'll are :) :giggle: guess we were posting at the same time!

Morning Melissa!! Aw I hope all goes perfectly for DD's birthday party. I'm sure it will :)

covavanessa 09-08-2010 06:39 AM

Evening Ladies,

Amanda- Sorry they fizzled. Maybe you will go into labor and he will be born tomorrow.

Angela- Sending Labor vibes your way. I hope it is the day, That should ease your mind about interventions.

AFM- I literally slept all day. Or rested, and I am still tired. I hate being this exausted. I have a breastfeeding class tomorrow evening I hope teaches me something. I am knitting a second hat, hoping this one works out better.

rachaeljohnson 09-08-2010 06:46 AM

Lori-big hugs on being overwhelmed.

amanda-bummer!

roberta-bummer, big hugs! :) Hope your mom will make it though.

melissa-wahoo! How exciting.

cova-hope you feel rested in time for the baby to come!

AFM-not a lot of time...feel better...lor ended up in teh ER last night bc she was wailing for 1.5 hours about her elbow and not moving it...wasn't dislocated or broken though but they wrapped it and put it in a sling bc of how much pain she was in and we follow up with her ped. today at 2:30. Poor thing. Still praying noone else catches the sickies. Bible study starts today! Wahoo. And hbmw appt at 11:15. 38 weeks today! Wahoo! Oh and my doula appt. was great...she is very excited and got me pretty giddy too!

Oh and my mw and doula have a client due oct 4 (same lady)...i will be so bummed if i end up with a back up mw and doula bc she is in labor at the same time...darnit...sigh.

covavanessa 09-08-2010 06:48 AM

Roberta- wow on the great productive day, I need to convince DH to clean the car. I still have some baby clothes to wash, and I need to prep all PUL covers + non-natural fiber diapers I only have 4 but just have not done it yet.

Melissa- Good call on DD bday I hope that it goes well. :biggrin:

Oh and I totally got an amazing bath while DH too Daniel out to the park to play. I read a book, and just relaxed with lavander vanilla bath salts. It was so nice. Now my Legs are shaved and ready for my Dr. appt tomorrow, I would hate to scare the Dr. off before he catches the baby. :giggle: