Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   2010 Due Daters (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=209)
-   -   Tell me it will be ok Update: all ok for now! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1068490)

benjaminsmom 09-08-2010 01:57 PM

Tell me it will be ok Update: all ok for now!

Ultrasound was less than wonderful. They did a BPP and baby scored at 2. Unbelivably scared right now. Baby is hardly moving or breathing. Estimated weight is 8lb2oz. Have a dr's appointment in a couple hours, will see what she says.
Thoughts and Prayers appreciated.

Update
Hey mamas! Thanks for all the love! I got a call shortly after getting home from my dr's office the dr on covering for mine told me to go in to the hospital for a NST and skip my appointment.
So in we went. A neighbor came to watch Ben . Baby was nonresponsive for the first 30 min and things were not looking so good. They finally tracked down my dr and she rushed into to see me. By that time baby started moving so things were looking better. The 2 I scored was for good fluid level and flow through the arteries. Baby lacked tone, movement and breathing during the BPP which resulted in the bad score. The dr felt reassured with the NST because amount/ strength of movements and heart rate were ok. So the plan is to go back tomorrow for another NST if that is good I will have another BPP within the week, if the NST is not so good they will do the BPP right then. So we are going to play it by ear and see how it goes. So I may not get my VBAC afterall, but not something I am choosing to worry about at the moment.
Thanks for everything ladies, you mean the world to me, would gone crazy without you. That hour at home was the longest one of my life. :goodvibes:

ctj101502 09-08-2010 01:58 PM

Re: Tell me it will be ok

stepping in from OCT thread, prayers momma, are they gonna take baby right away? Why are they waiting a couple hours?

Fusion 09-08-2010 01:59 PM

oh Tracy! :hugs: my thoughts will be with you today! hoping everything is ok and baby is healthy :hugs:

Lu&Ce'sMommy 09-08-2010 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctj101502 (Post 11175063)
prayers momma, are they gonna take baby right away? Why are they waiting a couple hours?

:yeahthat:

benjaminsmom 09-08-2010 02:05 PM

We don't have u/s at our dr's offices here (Canada) it was at a seperate clinic. My appointment with the dr is aat 3:15 about 2hrs from now. So will see what they say. Prepping myself for the possibility that today is the day. Just hoping it will be ok.

TempestBeauty 09-08-2010 02:05 PM

Dont be worried, momma! BPP's change over time! If you have a reactive NST, and some fluid, things are probably okay.

Keep your chin up! They'll take care of you :) If they repeat the BPP in an hour, it might be PERFECT!

Fashionably Green Baby 09-08-2010 02:06 PM

Oh mama, just popping in here to offer good thoughts. I hope everything goes well. Try to stay as relaxed as possible until you can get to your appointment.

benjaminsmom 09-08-2010 02:08 PM

Thanks! It is more reassuring hearing it form you guys. DH has tried to tell me it is all fine, but he has no idea what any of it really means so it is less than comforting. I am a big blubbering mess right now.

JamieJLD 09-08-2010 02:15 PM

I don't know much about BPP results, but I am sending you lots of prayers.

Salsa 09-08-2010 02:19 PM

Oh Tracy! Keeping you and the baby in my thoughts today.