Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   2010 Due Daters (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=209)
-   -   Thursday September 9th-Daily Chat-Bring on the babies! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1068968)

blessedmama2 09-09-2010 04:39 AM

Thursday September 9th-Daily Chat-Bring on the babies!

Good Morning-Figured I'd get this going since I got on here to see if there was any updates!:) I am sleepy:yuck:Went to bed at 2 got up at 5:30. We have a few errands today-and Joey's therapy. I think I may see about taking a break until the little guy is here because it';s just getting to hard to do all this running and with my increased swelling I really need to do all I can to prevent things from turning into Pre-E. Then after the little guy is here-I really thing Joey needs to have therapy twice a week cause his eating habits are getting worse. Anyways, back to prepping for our day with no water-at least part of the day we'll we gone!:) Hope everyone is doing well-thinking about all the mamas in labor:)I am so hoping this little guy decides to join them soon!

miraclebabysmama 09-09-2010 05:14 AM

Re: Thursday September 9th-Daily Chat-Bring on the babies!

Nicole- :wave: hope you have a good day.

AFM: DH was an A-Hole last night, so I got very little sleep. I was just too pissed off. First day of Second Grade for Hailey and it's at a brand new school (just built it) and she's scared to death that she'll get lost, so she didn't sleep either. Hope she does fine and will sleep good tonight. She's my worry-er. Need to wash dipes and prep a few more nb ones that have meandered their way here :giggle: then, not sure. Excited to see baby updates today!!

tbowers8403 09-09-2010 05:39 AM

Morning Ladies!

Sorry for no persies - I did not get to read yesterday's thread. I'm fine - no labor lol

Danielle: Sorry for your man being a dumb-butt

I went to my OB appt yesterday and he did check me and I'm still closed. :banghead: I asked about setting up my induction he said not yet, come to my appt next week and if I still don't pop then at 41 weeks he'll induce and I won't go over 41 weeks. Woot! Anyways - when I got there my bp was 138/100 so I had to go over to the L&D for an NST and BP checks. It did go up and down, but the ups were in normal range. NST I guess I did okay lol The nurses were crazy! One was cranky and the other was ditzy. I had to get a BPP done too and baby was cute and swallowing hehe. But I passed that. Went to take a last BP and it was 141/80ish? I took it two more times till it was normal. I have to go in for an NST tommorrow morning. So that took up all my morning and afternoon. I slept pretty well last night besides waking on and off I slept around 10 hrs.

Hope everyone is having a great day. Today is my DueDate, but I don't think she's coming.

miraclebabysmama 09-09-2010 05:52 AM

Tasha- aw man....was hoping you were having a baby yesterday!! poo...

but in all seriousness, i'm glad everything turned out ok and baby is doing good.

tbowers8403 09-09-2010 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miraclebabysmama (Post 11180613)
Tasha- aw man....was hoping you were having a baby yesterday!! poo...

but in all seriousness, i'm glad everything turned out ok and baby is doing good.

Yeah me too, I didn't want to be in the hospital unless I was walking about with a baby outside of me lol. The U/S tech said I wanted to fail the BPP so they would take her and I told her "No, I'd rather a healthy baby" She was nice, didn't say that to be rude - but still was a little shocked she said that.

covavanessa 09-09-2010 06:03 AM

Evening Ladies,

Lori - :bighugs: you can do it mama you are a trooper. It will be over soon and you can get a "break"

Danielle- Sorry for the butt-munch of a hubby. It seems as though they are out in full force these days.

Nicole- I say take a break. If running around to get things done is causing too much pain and discomfort, I say wait until after baby is here and you have someone to help (DH is military right so he will be off for a bit) or at least you wont be potentially harming the baby.

Tasha- You had us all excited yesterday. I am glad that there is not a problem with your bp and the NST cam out ok. I hope for you that you dont go too much longer. She will be here soon enought, and then you will be thinking "oh my what was I thinking she was so safe and comfy in there, and easy to take care of"

AFM- My day went well, Dr. appt. I am still closed, no suprise. I swear that the doctor looks like he is trying to reach a bolt under the hood of a car that is just out of reach when he checks me. Seriously I am pretty sure he is up to his elbow, and he puts his whole body into it. THankfully it did not hurt quite as bad this time around though. Oh on a side note OB/GYN's should not I repeat should not be attractive. Ok so I don't normally think anyone other than my hubby is attractive especially white men (hubby is hispanic) sorry ladies dont shoot me. And the Ob is not really that good looking as a whole, but he has these eyes (blue) that just make me feel weird when I make eye contact. I feel like I am staring (which well I am) So final point Ob's should be Ugly!!!!!!

Ok back to the regularly scheduled program: The breastfeeding class went well and I feel like I might have a better chance nursing if there is really nothing wrong with my glands. I guess this will prove that or not. I am pretty sure I have insufficent glandular tissue which makes it almost impossible for a baby to only rely on my BM to grow. DS was skin and bones at a month. he finally made it back to BW at 5 weeks or so, and that was after formula supplementation. I am hopping that that is not the case and that it was just a difficult situation and a perfect storm of stuff that went wrong. I guess we will find out in the next month or so.

hope everyones day goes well.

JerBearsMama 09-09-2010 06:07 AM

Nicole - have a good day!

Danielle - Sorry for DH being a jerk. Happy first day of school to Hailey! I'm sure she'll do great.

Tasha - we're so close!!! weeee!! :D glad your tests went well yesterday!

AFM- My parents are both off, and are taking me out today! I'm guessing we're going walking and to lunch at a fabulous pizza place. i'm going to ask for extra oregano and basil :giggle:

I feel like he's really low this morning. A friend texted me this morning and said "I had a dream you were in labor today!" lol maybe she'll be right! We went to dinner last night for SILs bday. MIL kept saying to call her right away so she can be there and blah blah blah. Guess it hasn't sank in to her that she'll be waiting in the waiting room--or she's just blocked it out of her memory :giggle: I'm hoping she doesn't try to barge in. I know my doula will step in and tell her she needs to leave, but I really don't want to be put in that situation.

The weather looks amazing today. And Jeremiah is cute as can be -- it seems he's become attached to a little stuffed animal of Roo from Winnie the Pooh. He was holding it this morning at his bedroom door when I got up to get him and said "whats this" - I said "that's Roo!" and he went "ROO!!!!!" and hugged and kissed him :wub: (roo is a boy, right??) LOL. and now he's carrying him around and won't let him go. Even put his little baseball cap on his head. So adorable.

We've never had a lovey or been attached to any one particular thing (except mama's milk :giggle: but he got over that when I got pregnant and self weaned) .... if this keeps up - I think I should go buy a few more of these JUST in case one gets lost or mega funky :giggle:

JerBearsMama 09-09-2010 06:10 AM

Cova - :giggle: at the doc comments. I agree. I don't have that problem.... mine looks kind of like Shrek :roflmbo:

Sleep well mama. Hope you have a great day tomorrow!

babylovinmama 09-09-2010 06:14 AM

Morning ladies!

Nicole- Try and take it easy today and save the running around for another time!

Tasha- bummer for no labor but I'm glad to hear there's a game plan and that you got through the BPP and BP checks. Oh, and Hooray for 10 hrs sleep! I could def use that right now :giggle:

Danielle- Sorry DH is being a PIA :( It seems to be in the air again, I think a bunch of us went through this a few weeks ago too. How exciting for Hailey's first day of school! Good luck to her!

AFM- I think DH finally topped the cake last night. I was so infurriated with him, we still havent spoken. I was having ctx all day and have been feeling off but he thought it would be a good idea to go on a happy hour cruise for a few hours. I told him I didn't think it was a good idea he went anyway, and even made a point to leave the house before I got home from work with no word as to where he was going. Fast forward and he calls home at 10 drunk wanting me to pick him up. I told him to call me when he sobered up and hung up on him. I think he walked home.

Okay, I just needed to get that off my chest.... Ctx petered out again, although given the events at our house it's just as well. Got all the woolies washed last night, lanolize tonight and then I just have my bag to pack.. Come on baby!!

babylovinmama 09-09-2010 06:17 AM

Cova- I almost forgot you :( Sorry!! That is so funny about the good looking doc :lostit: At least you have some good eye candy once a week now hehehe

Amanda- Good morning! That is so cute about Jeremiah. I love that age :wub: Have fun with your parents today. Do some good walking and get that baby moving on out ;)