Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What are you ladies eating these days? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1076485)

Kiliki 09-20-2010 10:58 AM

What are you ladies eating these days?

Any crvings? Or just favorites? Just curious. :)

I'm trying to crave unprocessed, wholesome foods, but I am craving instead Klondike bars, chocolate covered raisins, chips and salsa... I have an aversion to meat and dairy mostly, but I'm LOVING grilled cheese with a slice of lunchmeat. ugh. :banghead:

I'm working at it though!

ETA: I used to love salads before I got pregnant. Now the thought of one is just sickening! And to make matters worse, I am perpetually forgetting to take my vitamins!

Mum2Addison 09-20-2010 11:12 AM

Re: What are you ladies eating these days?

That is funny because I am totally repulsed at the thought of a salad right now. Normally I love salad and all through my first pregnancy it was one of my main cravings.

As for what I am eating: Amy's cheese enchiladas!!! They are so yummy and I figure the organic-ness somewhat balances out the processed-ness, at least that is what I'm telling myself, lol. Most fruits are good and broccoli and artichokes, I could eat those all day. I'm also craving chocolate and very icy ice water. This pregnancy is so weird ;)

chapmanrl6 09-20-2010 11:26 AM

I am having all day sickness... blah...:banghead: so I am not craving anything at this point. Instead, I can't even look at anything overly sweet, or anything fried.

karaintx 09-20-2010 12:27 PM

fruit, yogurt, granola, + honey. its all I want to eat...ALL THE TIME. :giggle:

SKITTLES46 09-20-2010 12:46 PM

I went into this preg raw, so eating very well, and quickly found myself in trouble with dizzyness/energy/etc so backed off. Normally I do better but lately I find myself craving ice cream, pizza, and taquitos....or anything else Mexican. Some of it isn't so bad, but a lot of it I would like to be without! Trying to get back to eating better so I don't put on much more weight!

Pikemommy 09-20-2010 01:59 PM

My eyes are so much bigger than my stomach! I'm totally craving comfort foods like mashed potatos, chili, goulash, meatloaf.... my problem is I can only eat a few bites before I'm full! It's getting kind of ridiculous because i'm hungry again like an hour later, but I don't have time to eat that frequently. Ugh, I'm becoming the queen of nutri-grain bars, crackers, fruit, or a glass of milk.

Buena 09-20-2010 07:06 PM

salad with balsamic
hummus with toast and olives with muenster cheese
milk

x3atthisvolume 09-20-2010 08:28 PM

Frosted Mini-Wheats with light soy milk. I went through a Milky Ways and Reeses binge last week, it was bad. I was waking up at 2 am to grab a chocolate...and I don't even LIKE chocolate!

But all this talk of salad really makes me want a Caesar salad loaded with fresh grated parmesan and Cardini's dressing. Two more days until grocery day! *swoon*

Celeste 09-20-2010 09:07 PM

I can't really say I'm craving anything in particular, which is quite a change from my other 2 pregnancies. I can say, though, that I have had 2 really bad nights with heartburn, leaving me afraid to eat anything after dinner. Which is really a shame, because I'm pretty hungry right now. I know I haven't been eating enough veggies, although I'm making a more conscious effort.

Darth Hooka 09-21-2010 09:36 AM

Sushi and unagi rolls. :\ The craving is so intense, it's painful.